27th December 2011, 02:44 PM
samaira arieva arora

Procedure to pursue Forensic course? List of good colleges offering this course? Scope for this course in India?

what is the procedure of doing forensics??
which are the good colleges and scope in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Forensic Science in India 2015
  2. How to pursue career as a Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope and which are the colleges?
  3. Forensic Photography Courses and Colleges in India? Scope and career in Forensic Photography?
  4. List of top 5 colleges in India where I can pursue forensic science?
  5. Which college in India offering forensic odontology?
  6. Colleges in India who offer Forensic Odontology Course? Is there any scope in this field?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  8. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to pursue higher studies in Forensic Sciences after BE (Bio Technology)?
  10. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  11. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  12. List of various universities or colleges in India offering masters degree in forensic psychology
  13. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad?
  14. Scope of MS in Cyber Security course? Which are the colleges offering the course in India or Abroad?
  15. List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?
  16. What are the options for me as Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope in India?
  17. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in India specially in Mumbai and Nagpur? Procedure to pursue this field?
23rd February 2012, 05:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue Forensic course? List of good colleges offering this course? Scope for this course in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaira arieva arora View Post
what is the procedure of doing forensics??
which are the good colleges and scope in india?

To pursue a career in Forensic Science, candidate can opt for Undergraduate programs which can be pursued after the completion of +2 level of exam in science stream. Which will also be known as B.Sc in Forensic Science. A Graduate in Forensic Science can take post Graduation Diploma in Forensic Science. The duration of the PG diploma course is 1 year.

There are various field in Forensic Department one can start his/her career with such as:

Forensic Anthropology- Skilled in skeletal remain
Crime Scene Investigation-Deals with evidence
Forensic Psychology-Deals with the mental condition of the culprit
Forensic Serology-Study in blood groups
Forensic Artist and Sculpture-Reconstruction of face
And many more.

Following are some of the Institutes which offers program in forensic department:

Institute of Forensic Science - Mumbai
Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science- Delhi
22nd April 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to pursue Forensic course? List of good colleges offering this course? Scope for this course in India?

what are the reqirement to get admission in forensic s
15th November 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.sc chemistry and b.ed. can i do m.sc physics
22nd February 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i am now b.tech IT 2nd year shall i do higher belongs to cyber if possible what are the steps have been taken by me to do it and which college is best
24th October 2014, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

hello ............i am in my final year bsc in cbz......am i eligible to apply for msc in forensic science....???? ....or should i first complete my postgraduation in pure science....????
26th July 2020, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

List of BVoc forensic science colleges in coimbatore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?