31st July 2011, 02:58 PM
Arpit pandey(a.p.)

If I get a good percentile in MAT will I get admission in MBA with 55% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 46% in graduation?

Sir, i want to do mba but my marks in 10th only 55% & in 12th only 49%,in graduation only 46%. So now if i get very good percentile in mat.than would i get good college & job after colleg

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Good MBA Colleges through MAT Exam but with low marks in 10th Exam
  2. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  3. How to take admission in a good college after scoring 75% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech? I have also got 85 percentile in MAT. What is the fee structure?
  4. MBA full time course after completing graduation with 50%? Can I take admission in B.Schools with good placement after a good score in MAT? -- [New]
  5. Which MBA college can I get after scoring a low percentile in May MAT exam?
  6. Do both 10th and 12th percentage is considered for MBA? can a 95+ percentile holder gets an elite college in India? I've secured 49% in 10th, 51.8% in 12th and 71% marks in graduation
  7. List of good MBA colleges in which I can get admission after securing 85 percentile in MAT exam under OBC quota?
  8. Colleges where I can get admission for MBA program after scoring 77.34 percentage in MAT?
  9. Best possible MBA/PGDM college having 97.41 percentile in MAT?
  10. Will I be able to get admission in a good college after scoring 64 percentile in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT
  11. Minimum percentile in MBA exams like CAT and MAT to take admission in good reputed institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do MBA from any college after appear in Sept MAT exam and securing 74.79 percentile and 37% in graduation?
  13. In which college can I apply with 63 percentile in CAT, 91.75 percentile in MAT?
  14. Good MBA colleges through MAT at 97 percentile?
  15. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  16. In which B Schools can I get with 93.61 percentile in MAT?
  17. Can I get admission in MBA in JBIMS on 89.62 percentile in MAT?
  18. Can I appear in MAT 2015 exam if done graduation from Open University without 10th and 12th?
28th August 2012, 09:26 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: If I get a good percentile in MAT will I get admission in MBA with 55% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 46% in graduation?

Any Reputed B-School follow 3 steps/stages to select the right candidate for MBA programme offered by their institution.

1.MBA Entrance Exam Score (like MAT or any other entrance exam)
2.Group Discussion
3.Personal Interview

If you score good percentile in MAT Examination than you made it sure that you are eligible to apply in Some Reputed B-School for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

After clearing Group Discussion , you will be called for Personal Interview.

Your lower marks could create little problem .

But 2/3 years of Work Experience and Your Capable Personality are two things which can save you from problem which your lower marks could create in Personal Interview.

Now you can not reverse you marks and make them better but what you can do is work toward improving your personality and get few years of work experience for getting selected in reputed B-School.

As after doing MBA from any reputed B-School you can think of very good job and position in any company or organization.

Some Best B-Schools

• ISB - Indian School of Business Hyderabad
• MDI - Management Development Institute
• SPJIMR - S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
• SIBM - Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
• IMT - Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
• TAPMI T.A. Pai Management Institute
• Nirma Institute of Managemen Ahmadabad
• JBIMS - Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
• IRMA - Institute of Rural Management Anand
• MICA - Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
• XIMB - Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar
• IIPM - Indian Institute of Planning and Management
• Amity Business School Noida
• SIMSR - KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
5th June 2013, 02:00 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: If I get a good percentile in MAT will I get admission in MBA with 55% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 46% in graduation?

Hi

Since your graduation marks are too less.

For Most MBA entrance exam you need to have graduation from UGC recognized college with atleast 50% marks in graduation. or 45% in case of reserved category.

since you have just 46% so you are not eligible. ( unless you are from reserved category )

apart from other mentioned colleges. You can also opt for following colleges

Alliance Business Academy
Christ College, Bangalore
IBMR, Pune
IIRM Jaipur (Only for Rural Management - accepts MAT)
IMS Indore
Institute of Professional Studies and Research
Jagan Institute of Management, Delhi
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad
NIMT, Ghaziabad
Rourkela Institute of Management Studies
Suryadatta Institute of Management, Pune
iFEEL Business School, Lonavla

All the best
2nd September 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

i have score 34% in graduation can i get admission to a reputed college
13th September 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

hiiii sir
I have scored a very low percentage in my all acamedics in 10 45%, inter 46%, b.com 47% and mba 54% will I get a job in mnc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?