28th December 2011, 01:43 PM
maha lak

Date of upcoming government exams? Details regarding that? I want a government job

Sir ,i am pursuing be(ece) final year.i want government job ,so please send me date of upcoming government exam date and details.

Related Questions:
  1. Upcoming exam details and details about government job exams? -- [New]
  2. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  3. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  4. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  5. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  6. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  7. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  8. Details about the government exams including the date of the application form? Last date for submitting the form?
  9. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  11. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  12. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  13. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  14. Which government job exams are going to be held in upcoming year?
  15. Which are the government exams that are to be held in the upcoming year?
  16. Date of all the upcoming government entrance exams?
  17. How to know about all the upcoming government exam dates and time?
  18. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
31st January 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of upcoming government exams? Details regarding that? I want a government job

Sir i wanna knw upcoming govt job a class nd how can i apply for these jobs
29th March 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of upcoming government exams? Details regarding that? I want a government job

sir,

i completed my Ug degree in computerscience and now working in an IT company.Can i apply for government exams,if so which should i prefer?
6th May 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

how to appear in net exam and what basic qualification to qualify in net exam. how many time i can apply in net exam..
9th June 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How to appear banking,Railway and govt jobs in tourism sector? I have persued the course on travel and Tourismmanagement from George college with 86 % marks after Graduation from Calcutta University on the year of 2008.So please refer me which is suitable for me?
8th September 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

please send me all government ob alerts to my mail [email protected]
4th December 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i have done my bsc.graduetion plz tell me sir how ''ll got a job
26th March 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,hope you fine..I am doing my b.tech I.T...I am dlemma of choosing my carrier (i.e) to prefer a govt job are to go in a I.T sector,Plz help me to take a decision for this..sir.
And update the important govt exams which I can Write(QUITE EASY GOVT EXAMS) to my mail_id ([email protected]) sir..
Thankyou.
23rd April 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

hello Sir, please give me the details of the date of any goverment banking exams?
11th July 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
In electrical branch which type goverment job available in India and out of country allso .
And give idea to apply it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?