31st March 2011, 11:16 PM
rakeshk5

Best book to study for competitive exams of Electrical and Electronics Engineering(KPTCL,BHEL and BEL)?

can anyone please help me which is the best book to buy for the competitive exams in electrical & electronics engineering (especially like kptcl,bhel,bel,)....plz help me thank u.......

5th April 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best book to study for competitive exams of Electrical and Electronics Engineering(KPTCL,BHEL and BEL)?

which book is the best for preparation of competitive exams such as in NTPC, BHEL etc .... in electrical and electronics engineering????????
2nd May 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best book to study for competitive exams of Electrical and Electronics Engineering(KPTCL,BHEL and BEL)?

buy galgotia competitive book for electrical n electronics engineering.....its a very helpful book....
6th May 2011, 04:16 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

galgotia competitive book for electrical and electronics engineering
18th May 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

N2 EQUIVALENT PAPER ELECTRICAL
24th May 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

no dont buy galgotia
u can prefer j.b.gupta............ integrated electrical engineering objective type
28th May 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

which book is the best for preparation of competitive exam like coal india limited electrical and electronics engineering????????

plzzzzzzzzzzz send
30th May 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

BEST BOOK TO STUDY FOR BHEL ST EXAM OF ELECTRONICS?or have u got any suggestion?
PLS REPLY ME AT "[email protected]"
18th June 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

which books is best option for preparation of competitive examinations?
30th June 2011, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

which books is best option for competion like IES,IAS,WBCS,NTPC etc.
3rd July 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

best authors of diploma level objective books list out the books
7th August 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me about BHEL test syllabus for supervisor trainee civil engg. and the best book for preparation of this test.
my email id is [email protected] or [email protected]
19th August 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

which book is best suited for PSU in electrical engineering. plz email me at - [email protected]
24th August 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the entrance exam date for kptcl AE post..
1st October 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

what books to refer for preparation of KPCL - Electrical Exam
20th November 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

what books to refer for preparation of KPCL for AE post, i'm civil engg.........
Reply to me plzzzzzzzzzzz
[email protected]
11th January 2012, 11:19 PM
zilku

For competitive exams of Electrical and electronics engineering(KPTCL, BHEL and BEL) you may use the following books which I have attached below:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B1.jpg
Views:	1342
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	68354   Click image for larger version

Name:	B2.jpg
Views:	1410
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	68355   Click image for larger version

Name:	K1.jpg
Views:	910
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	68358   Click image for larger version

Name:	K2.jpg
Views:	954
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	68359   Click image for larger version

Name:	K3.jpg
Views:	765
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	68360  

14th April 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Which book is preferd for bhel exam
25th May 2012, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

which books are best for WBSEDCL exam..........(for written & personality test)...

plzzz suggest me [email protected]
12th August 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Which book refer for diploma electrical and electronics compitative exams. Plzzzzz:-):-):-):-):)
15th August 2012, 09:05 PM
manu3

For competitive exams of Electrical and electronics engineering(KPTCL, BHEL and BEL) you may use the following books which I have attached below:
Attached Thumbnails

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-book-study-competitive-exams-electrical-electronics-engineering-kptcl-bhel-bel-110472.html#ixzz23cqd6a5a
15th August 2012, 11:52 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

You can refer the following books to study for competitive exams of Electrical and Electronics Engineering are as under-

1. X-Ray Optics And Microanalysis:

2. Advances in Computing and Information Technology

3. Electromagnetic Compatibility in Railways

4. Analog Dithering Techniques for Wireless Transmitters

5. Antenna Arrays and Automotive Applications

6. Reference-Free CMOS Pipeline Analog-to-Digital Converters

7. The Value of RFID

8. CMOS Receiver Front-ends for Gigabit Short-Range Optical Communications

9. Multi-Objective Optimization in Physical Synthesis of Integrated Circuits

10. Mobility-based Time References for Wireless Sensor Networks
18th August 2012, 11:53 AM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

List of Best Books for Compititive Exam:

11th February 2013, 09:09 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Best book to study for competitive exams of Electrical and Electronics Engineering(KPTCL,BHEL and BEL)

1.Reference-Free CMOS Pipeline Analog-to-Digital Converters
2.Advances in Computing and Information Technology
3.Reference-Free CMOS Pipeline Analog-to-Digital Converters
4.The Value of RFID
5.CMOS Receiver Front-ends for Gigabit Short-Range Optical Communications
6.Multi-Objective Optimization in Physical Synthesis of Integrated Circuits
7.Mobility-based Time References for Wireless Sensor Networks
8.Antenna Arrays and Automotive Applications

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
27th June 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

which book is to be preffered for preparing appsc aee exams and apgenco ae exams
9th July 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi... I completed my engineering first year..i want to become a good electrical engineering and get job as soon as i complete my engineering.. Now i have holidays for one month.i dont want to waste this time.Iam in very confused state that what should i study for bright future in this electrical stream..can anyone of you help me pleaseeee ?
13th July 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Which book I must refer for technical aptitude(EEE)...can anyone suggest me..????
21st July 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Best book to refer for the kpcl and kptcl exams preparations..???????
7th May 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

is there any books available to prepare kpcl
plz suggest... (mail- [email protected])
3rd September 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

which book is the best for bescom exam,for an electronics and communication engg and exam i need to know the exam pattern?
16th September 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir what is the syllabus and exam pattern for BESCOM and please suggest a good book to study
18th September 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell the syllabus for BESCOM recruitment it is very confusing what to study kindly do the needful........
17th October 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E(E&C),and applied for cescom,kindly tell the syllabus for Bescom and cescom exams
17th November 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E(E&C)and I applied for bescom and hescom please tell me the syllabus pattern and best book to prepare for this exam
9th April 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best book for bescom and bwssb assistant electrical engineering exam
9th May 2015, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

Best book to study for competitive exams of Electrical and Electronics Engineering(BHEL and BEL)?
10th May 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

which book is the best for bescom exam, for an junior assistant exam......
10th May 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

which book is the best for bescom exam,for an junior assistant exam.....
25th June 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

"Integrated course ELECTRICAL ENG." By J.B. GUPTA. it's d only book which covers most questions.
5th July 2017, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Which book prepare for competitive exam like ssc je and question ans hints...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?