29th December 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for the post of probationary clerk?I have applied for the post of clerk in south Indian Bank

Hi, i am sasi, i have applied for the post of Clerk in South Indian Bank, so,Kindly inform to me about the syllabus for the post of Probationary Clerk for my further preparation.....

30th May 2012, 05:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the post of probationary clerk?I have applied for the post of clerk in south Indian Bank

The written exam for the post of PO in SI bank is objective type. You will have to answer questions from subject areas like Quantitative ability, Logical Reasoning etc. Some of the other subject areas which are included are language and comprehension, GK, computer skills etc. The difficulty level is higher than the clerical exam. You have to qualify written examination. On clearing this exam, you can attend a GD and P.I.
24th February 2015, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the post of probationary clerk?I have applied for the post of clerk in south Indian Bank

if any one having the syllabus for probationary clerk ,SI bank , pls post it or send it to this email id: [email protected]. and pls send me the model question paper too. thank u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?