1st June 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get job in government sector while doing final year ECE?

Hi,
I am final year ECE student I would like to work in government sector. Which exams should be attend for that? Can you please provide me the complete information which I need to follow up for the same? Awaiting for the reply.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in government sector after completing my final year B.Tech ECE/
  2. How to go for government sector after passing B.Tech ECE? Is there any job for engineering students?
  3. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  4. Any government jobs for ECE final year?
  5. Government jobs options after BE ECE? Is GATE score necessary for Government sector? Suggested extra course or preferred field in choose in 4th year to apply for the same?
  6. What are the government job oppotunities available for ECE?
  7. Jobs in Communication sector for ECE B.Tech. Students -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the government job oppotunities available for ECE?
  9. How to work in government sector after studying final year ECE
  10. List of government jobs available for an ECE graduate?
  11. Which Government job to choose in my ECE field?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  14. How can I get job in Government sector being a B.Tech(ECE) student?
  15. What are the various jobs available in airport sector and what are the procedures for applying to those jobs? Is there any exam to be written to get a job in the airport sector? I am B.Tech(ECE) final year student
  16. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?
  17. Can I get a government job after doing B.E ECE?
  18. How can I find a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech (ECE) with 60% marks?
1st June 2015, 10:46 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get job in government sector while doing final year ECE?

You can get numerous job opportunities in government sector after graduation. You can appear in numerous exams while in final year of graduation also.

You can apply for following exams for government jobs:

• IBPS ( For the post of Probationary Officer and Clerk in various banks )
  • IES ( Indian Engineering Services )
  • SBI PO ( For the post of Probationary Officer in SBI bank )
  • Civil Service Exams ( For the post of IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS and officers in other department )
  • CDS ( Combined Defence Services Exam for the post of officer in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force )
  • SSC-CGL ( For various post in different central government department )
  • State PSCs ( For various post in diffrent state government department )
2nd June 2015, 12:31 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get job in government sector while doing final year ECE?

Yes, there are many government sectors which offers job for ECE final year and pass students. Here few government jobs in which you have a bright career.

* ISRO - Indian Space Research Organization.
* GAIL - Gas Limited.
* BARC - Bhabha Atomic Research Center.
* Indian Navy.
* Bank clerk and PO exams.
* NTPC - National Thermal and Power Corporation.
* ECIL - Electronics corporation of India Limited.
* ONGC - Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.

However, you are eligible to appear for the written exam being a final year student. So, you it is possible to get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?