1st January 2012, 05:31 PM
mudassirchaudhary

If I belong to a poor family how should I become an Aeronautical Engineer?

I want to be an aeronatical engineer,but i belong a poor family.So, please give a right advice for me.

22nd July 2012, 10:06 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: If I belong to a poor family how should I become an Aeronautical Engineer?

~~~Aeronautical enggineering~~~

Hai freind, thats the case for most of the acchitver in India. Beter you take the reffrence of the biblography of former president of India Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.

To take coarse in aeronautical enggineering you must preffer IIT. The fees of this institute is less. But you have to crack IIT JEE, which is the toughest exam in the field. You have to compeet with briliant students of the continent. You may also get comsesion in the fees through EBC sceam.
29th May 2013, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I belong to a poor family how should I become an Aeronautical Engineer?

i hav got 88% marks nd hav also qualified jee main with aggrigate 116. bt i think i can not crack jee adv due to lack of revision, i want to go for btech. main thing is i belong to vry poor family . what should i do ? or should i go for something else.
26th August 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

My friend has passed 10th(SC), is tn police constable job possible?
What are de preparation and books required?any good study links?
Also suggest some other job for him?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?