20th April 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Subjects to study after 10th standard to become an Aeronautical Engineer?

Now i have passed my class 10th board exams,as i am interested in science stream,because my aim is to be an aeronautical engineer but as i am a bit poor in science i want to start practicing from now onwards for my future career so my question is what to do after class 10th,or which are the subjects to study now?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. What should I do to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th? -- [New]
  5. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  6. What to do next after 10th standard to become an aeronautical engineer in future?
  7. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  8. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  9. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  10. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
  11. How to become an Aeronautical engineering if I am in 10th standard?
  12. What to do after 10th to be an Aeronautical engineer?
  13. What should I do to study aeronautical engineering course in abroad after completing 10th?
  14. Detailed information about Aeronautical engineering after 9th standard? Qualification required in India or abroad to become Aeronautical engineer?
  15. How to be a aeronautical engineer after 10th? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to become an aeronautical engineer? I am studying in 7th class
  17. How should I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  18. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?
20th April 2011, 02:56 PM
Umesh vyas
Junior Member+

Default Re: Subjects to study after 10th standard to become an Aeronautical Engineer?

As you are a 10th, standard student you can join for the +2 course in Science stream. It is good to take the Science group with Mathematics in your 12th standard. So you have to score at least 50% marks for getting into a better institute for degree course. After completion of your course you should appear for the National or State level engineering entrance test. The name of the test is AIEEE that is a National level entrance exam for Engineering. The test is conducted for finding out the aspirants who are qualified to do the B.E or B.Tech course with Aeronautical Engineering. It is better to do the course from a reputed institute. Further details you can get from the websites of the institutes.
20th April 2011, 04:40 PM
ramkumar.g

Default Re: Subjects to study after 10th standard to become an Aeronautical Engineer?

Hi,
Aeronautics is one of the most interesting fields of science which is primarily based on Physis. So, learn physics deeply. Understand each and every concepts of physics in your subsequent classes without skipping any.

All the Best!
20th April 2011, 05:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned that you are weak in the science subject it is not advisable for you to pursue a career in the same. You need to be sure that you will be able to cope up and also will be able to make a successful career in the same to pursue this stream. If you are good in any other area then you must look at the options available in the same. If you would like to be an aeronautical engineer then certainly you must complete 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics. After that you must appear for the entrance exams for engineering course.
23rd April 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

i took mechanical engineering in vasavi coiiege of engineering in hyderabad and i am in first year and writing first year exams can i change my subject toaeronautical engineering to second year in other college please guide me thanks give detailed answer
23rd April 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Right now i am in tenth standard. How to prepare for aeronautical engineering?
6th May 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i had given board exam this year n wanted 2 join I.A.F for which i have to take science but i am bit poor in maths so wat should i don????
6th May 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

i wana join airforce , what shold i do?
I am presantly in 11th sci. now ...
well i have great intrest in physics & maths.
20th May 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

i wana be a faishon designer
presently i had appered 10th exam
i wana tips for my well feture
21st May 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

by writing EACEET exam we cant join in engerineering
28th May 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

CRD QUESTION PAPERS
30th May 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I have given 10th board xam & i want 2 become an aeronautical engineer so which is more preferable i should go through 11-12 with science or i should go through diploma?
5th June 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 10th std my aim is to study aeronautical but i didnt know a pin about aeronautical so please tell me about aeronautics and tell me about the group and also about best aeronautics colleges
15th June 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

can i crack iit jee without tusion
24th June 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I have given 10 th board exam. My aim is to be an aeronautical engineer but i don't know which entrance exam is need in this field? Please tell me exam names after 10th std and also 12 th std......
6th July 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

hi
will u pls tell me what to take after 10th?
19th July 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

my neice wanted to be a pilot,what subject she should choose in eleventh standard?
25th July 2011, 01:54 AM
shoebahmed89

Physics Chemistry And Mathematics are the subject that you have to opt in 12. Computer science provides you an additional advantage
30th August 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

which exam should i give after 10th to become an areonautical engineer and what are its advantages
16th October 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i completed 2 and want to become a aeronautical engineer what should i do now please tell me
24th December 2011, 07:18 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: Subjects to study after 10th standard to become an Aeronautical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
now i have passed my class 10th board exams,as i am interested in science stream,because my aim is to be an aeronautical engineer but as i am a bit poor in science i want to start practicing from now onwards for my future career so my question is what to do after class 10th,or which are the subjects to study now?
preparation for aeronautical engineering:

Don"t worry the tenth marks are not as a important.but the higher studies are very important.just study the 11th and the 12 th portions of physics ,chemistry and mathematics very thoroughly.

If you are not good enough in these subjects then better go to private tuitions and clear your doubts and keep studying these three subjects.but the priority must be given to physics if you have a desire to choose the aeronautical engineering field.

so don' t leave the 11th standard as not to study they are the basic fundamentals of your engineering course.so keep in your mind just concentrate in these three subjects and get a good engineering cutoff and get a good college to study the aeronautical course
28th December 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i am an 9th std student, my ambition is to become a aeronautical.can u give me tips to achieve my aim? how should i prepare for 10th & 12th exams. pls reply
23rd January 2012, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am a 11th standard student and want to be an aeronautic engineer, but my physics and maths are very poor. What should i do? I like self study.
29th January 2012, 02:44 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

You do not know much about engineering ....so i tell you some things .if you pass your +2 exam then you are
eligible for call center ..and you join as your choice ..but if you do engineering then you will be a graduate and
college give you opportunity to join a company some time some engineer do not get job there then they search
job in MARKET and join some good company ....
this is description about engineering ...
now IT engineer/computer engineer is the biggest earner in today world i see an engineer he is from ISM dhanbad i ask a question "what is your salary" he reply 28 lacs per annum ...
it is my real life experience i do not see any engineer in call center ..some time few engineers join call center for short period for some reason like they do not get job so they join...some time they get job but wait for joining letter then they use waiting time in call center...
so dear friend i suggest you take computer science blindly ..
good luck
30th January 2012, 07:25 AM
Shivam.Tiwari

For your career in Aeronautics Engineering, you have to complete your 10+2 course with science stream.
You have to take Physics, Chemistry and Maths for this.
30th January 2012, 06:16 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Suggestions to become an Astronaut as Aerospace Engine

1.first you should choose physics maths and chemistry subjects in your 11th and 12th class and maintain good marks in these subjects and overall also.
after that
2.you can do B.tech in aeronautic engineering from IIT bombay or IIT kanpur
for that you have to clear the entrance exam IIT-JEE
or
you can join B.tech in aeronautic engineering in NITS at TIRUCIL or ROURKELA or BITS after clearing exam like AIEEE.

You can also do BE in aeronautical engineering at the INDIAN INSTITUTION Of AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING DEHRADUN and at madras institute of technology in chennai.

Govt aeronautic engineering college

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai (Maharashtra)

2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (West Bengal)

3. Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)

4. Indian Institute of Technology, Gwahati (Assam)

5.Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee (Uattaranchal)

6.Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (Uttarpradesh)

7.Anna University, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)

8.Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
31st January 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

hi , i am student of 9th i good in science as well as in maths but because of small small mistake i gets less marks in maths, i want to become aerospace engineer
31st January 2012, 06:48 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Subjects to study after 10th standard to become an Aeronautical Engineer?

Hi

If presently you are in your Class 10th, then you must concentrate the best on your 10th board.

-> If you wish to become an Aeronautical Engineer, then first of all I must inform you that you must take up Science Stream in 11th, once you pass out of 10th.

-> You should study Physics, Chemistry and Maths as compulsory subjects.

-> After that you have to score the best marks that you can in your class 12th board exams.

-> Once done with it, you have to sit for the Engineering Entrance Exams like :

IIT JEE
DCE CEE
AIEEE
WB JEE
BITSAT

etc and many more...

-> You have to take up Aeronautical Engineering in any of the best colleges in India and then study it for 4 years long.

-> After that you would become an Aeronautical Engineer.

Hope this helps

All the best
31st January 2012, 07:01 PM
prafvik

After 10th take science stream and join coaching classes for Physics, Chemistry and Maths

Do excellent level study in this group and after 12 crack any one engineering entrance exam
perfectly .

In Electronics/Mechanical Engineering there are about 40 subjects and among this 8
subjects are necessary in aeronautical .
Read the detailed information about subjects in attached document.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AFCAT advt for Men.pdf(459.3 KB, 224 views)
31st January 2012, 07:01 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Here in the below I have mentioned the two type of Aeronautical Engineer , one is in electronics and another is in mechanical department ::-

i.) Aeronaufical Engineer(Electronics)(AE(L)) :-

A candidate of Aeronaufical Engineer(Electronics)(AE(L)) would be eligible if they have undergone a minimum of four year degree qualification from a recognized University.All candidates for this category should have scored a minimum 60% marks in aggregate and studied eight subjects out of eighteen subjects listed below ....

* Engineering Mathematics/Mathematics.
* Engineering Physics/Physics.
* Engineering drawing.
* Electrical Engineering
* Control Engineering
* Microprocessor
* Digital Electronics
* Networking
* Microwave
* Instrumentation
* Information Technology
* Network theory design
* Telecommunication
* Electric circuit design
* Radar theory
* Antenna
* Switching theory
* Electronic devices

ii.) Aeronaufical Engineer(Mechanical)(AE(M)) :-

A candidate of Aeronaufical Engineer(Electronics)(AE(L)) would be eligible if they have undergone a minimum of four year degree qualification from a recognized University.All candidates for this category should have scored a minimum 60% marks in aggregate and studied eight subjects out of eighteen subjects listed below ....

* Engineering drawing.
* Industrial Engineering
* Aerodynamics
* Streangth of Material
* Thermodynamics
* Heat and mass transfer
* Right mechanics
* Machine drawing
* Mechatronics
* Vibrations
* Material science
* Workshop technology
* Fluid mechanics
* Theory of machines
* Aircraft maintenance
* Hydraulics

good luck.
31st January 2012, 07:06 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now i have passed my class 10th board exams,as i am interested in science stream,because my aim is to be an aeronautical engineer but as i am a bit poor in science i want to start practicing from now onwards for my future career so my question is what to do after class 10th,or which are the subjects to study now?
Dear friend,

As you are studying in the 12th now, At first you have to score excelent marks in your board exams.

As you are interested in the Science stream, which is good for your dream.

To become an Aeronautical Engineering, you have to crack their entrance exams.

The entrance exams of Aeronautical Engineering mainly consist of Physics Chemistry and Math.

So you have to work hard in this subjects very well.

Make your basic concepts clear about this subjects.

After that practice the sample papers of this Entrance exams....

Best of Luck..................
31st January 2012, 07:53 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

There are mainly two types of Aeronautical engineer, one is for mechanical and other is for electronics department :-

i.) Aeronaufical Engineer(Electronics)(AE(L)) :-

* Engineering drawing.
* Electrical Engineering
* Control Engineering
* Microprocessor
* Digital Electronics
* Networking
* Microwave
* Instrumentation
* Information Technology
* Network theory design
* Telecommunication
* Electric circuit design
* Radar theory
* Antenna
* Switching theory
* Electronic devices

ii.) Aeronaufical Engineer(Mechanical)(AE(M)) :-

* Engineering drawing.
* Industrial Engineering
* Aerodynamics
* Streangth of Material
* Thermodynamics
* Heat and mass transfer
* Right mechanics
* Machine drawing
* Mechatronics
* Vibrations
* Material science
* Workshop technology
* Fluid mechanics
* Theory of machines
* Aircraft maintanance
* Hydraulics

good luck.
11th April 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

After achieving aeronautical engineer degree what is the scope of job
14th April 2012, 07:06 PM
indu_sarabhai

you dislike Mathematics both Science and Commerce streams are not apt for you. You however do have various other options. You can take up art subjects during your 12th standard. After that you need to decide which area interests you. If you are more of a creative person then you can go in for interior designing, jewelery designing etc.Biotechnology is one of the most fastest growing field in India,Apart from it you can opt for
other paramadical courses like Physiotherapy,Occupational tharapy ..Now people are going
for B-Pharmacy which is also a good option and its demand in Market is very high now a days..best of luck
20th April 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

what are the exams that hav to be written after 12th to become an Aerospace engineer...??anD abOut common examination for entrance to engineering colleges...!!
10th February 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Hai .am surya studing in 8th std in the 1Oth board exam surely i ll get above 47O marks.after completimg1O h exams direectly i will join diploma in aeronautics.is it right way to study aeronautical engineering or otherwose shall i read 11 12 std.which one is right and good way.pls tell meeeeeeeeeee
13th February 2013, 08:59 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
It's really very good decision . You can also do Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering After Completing 10th Standard ... . But as per my knowledge , it's definitely a better option After Completing your 12th Standard and then go for B.Tech / BE in Aeronautical Engineering Course . So, you will need your 10th and 12th certificates to get admission for B.Tech (or) B.E Course ...

So, I suggest you to Complete apply for 11th Standard in science stream with physics and Mathematics subjects , After Completing your 12th standard your eligible for B.E/B.Tech Course .

B.E stands for Bachelor of Engineering . The duration of the Course is for eight years and the course is divided into 10 semester ....

To apply for this Engineering Course . One should Complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Course from recognized University and Only science stream with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics candidates are eligible for this Course .

After Successful Completion of 12th standard you need to crack the any one of the Entrance Examinations like, IIT JEE,AIEEE,ISAT , After Cracking the Entrance Examination you may get admission for B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering Course with help of the Entrance Examination score card .

So, I suggest you to Crack the Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks. The Admission for this Course is based on the Entrance Examination score's ..

So, It's Clear that you may having both Option to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering Course . Please think and make a good decision ...
4th March 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to live a happy life. I am very interested in Maths and Science.......Which stream is best for me in which I can get lacs/month or more? Also the branch sud be of short duration..
Coolkaran
1st April 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

im in 10th class.. i want to become software engineer..wat should i take for the same... plz reply
2nd June 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Should computer science be taken as a subject for aeronotical enjeenering
3rd July 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi
After scoreing good marks in iit jee can i be aeronautical engineer and can i get job outside india and what will be salary and also is aeronautical good for girls?????
Plzzzz rply meeeee....
13th January 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to study architechtural engineering ,presently I am in 10th give me guidance about the course
yogitha
2nd May 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an engineer in forien country,so pls tell me what shoud i do?
28th June 2016, 01:16 PM
Ronie0309

You think that you are not good in science because of you tenth marks which makes no sense.Science is completely different and you have no other option than to opt for science if you want to be an Aeronautical engineer.
I will surely suggest you to star learning from now onwards.
The subjects you must opt for are Physics, Chemistry and Maths which should compulsorily be in your curriculum.
You may also opt for diploma directly now which will take you on a more direct route to becoming an engineer.
1st June 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

right now i have just given my 10th exam .which subjects should i choose now to become an aeronautics engineer? DO i need to take any tutions related to this topics
6th July 2017, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I take physics, chemistry, maths & electronics . So the electronics is good choice or not? Plz tell me
20th May 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Right now i am in tenth standard. How to prepare for aeronautical engineering?
Can you please give detailed information from 10th standard to become aeronautical engineer
1st December 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

If I take computer science 2nd group in 11th means can i become an aeronautical engineering????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?