19th June 2013, 12:08 AM
vishwajeethimanshu

How to become an engineer if I belong to poor family living in Sarai?

[H belong to a poor family living in SARAI .My dream is to become an engineer*

19th June 2013, 08:07 AM
amit8570861100
Member+

Default Re: How to become an engineer if I belong to poor family living in Sarai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishwajeethimanshu View Post
[H belong to a poor family living in SARAI .My dream is to become an engineer*
not a difficult task you become an engineer. The government schools have not a high fees you can study there for 12th then fill the form of Aieee. Then prepare for the test . If you score good marks and good rank then you can get admission in government college in engineering. Nothing is impossible study hard.
The other best option is that after 12th navy takes a exam . In which the test cleared student join navy as a student and navy provide them free of cost engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?