22nd August 2014, 03:20 AM
Posts: n/a

How can I complete my education if I belongs to a poor family?

I have completed my puc and i am from poor family in my home my parents can't give me education but i want to study? i am from poor family not able to pay the college fees?

8th September 2014, 08:00 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 14,288
Default Re: How can I complete my education if I belongs to a poor family?

Since you are from a poor family, you can get the fee exemption and scholarship from the state government to complete your studies, if you can fulfill the following eligibility criteria :-

-->You must not be the Son/ Daughter of any government employee.

-->Your family annual income must be less than one lakh rupees if you belong to General/ OBC category.

-->Your family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupess if you belong to SC/ ST category.

If you can fulfill the above the above eligibility criteria, then you can avail the facility of scholarship and fee exemption for your studies from the state government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
MBA in a good college for student coming from a poor family background? 13 1st August 2015 02:37 AM
If I get admission in BHU college for MCA will I have to pay the fees semesterwise? What will be the fees for both semester? 3 2nd August 2013 06:26 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: