29th June 2011, 12:19 AM
moinuddin shaikh

Which college can I go for after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?

after diploma in mechanical engineer i have also student of cadd center
but what i do
i want do further study but i have no more finance support because i m jobless
i belong for poor family
i want do degree in short time
plz rely same
moin

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  2. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  3. Which college can I go for after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to take admission in DME? What is the fees?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  6. Can I get a seat in B.Tech in any college in Bangalore after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  8. Shall I apply for energy auditor after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and passing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from RVD university
  9. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  10. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Which is the best college for correspondent course in Mechanical diploma or engineering?
  12. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Which courses can I do after passing diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for BA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I apply for government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Possibility to study AMIE Civil for Mechanical Diploma holder? -- [New]
  17. Which further course should i do after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for IIT after completion of three years diploma course in mechanical engineering?
29th June 2011, 10:58 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college can I go for after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?

hi dear
you can go for degree in govt college where you there are less expenses
for which you have to score good % in entrance exam

good luck..........
29th June 2011, 05:30 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college can I go for after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?

dear friend,
After doing diploma in mechanical engineering you want to go for B.tech. for that you have to appear in lateral entry exams like- Polytechnic..
after clearing the lateral exam you will get a chance to choose a college depending on your rank card..
the colleges where you can apply for graduation-
1.Jadavpur engineering college
2.BESU(bengal engineering and science university),shivpur
3.Kalyani Govt, engineering college
4.Jalpaiguri govt. Engineering college
5.Dr.B.C Roy engineering college
6.Haldia institute of technology

if you want to take admission in a college which is out of West bengal, then you can go for-
1.Anna University
2.Oshamania University
etc..
All the best..
29th June 2011, 05:38 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After doing diploma in mechanical engineering you want to go for B.tech. for that you have to appear in lateral entry exams like- Polytechnic..
after clearing the lateral exam you will get a chance to choose a college depending on your rank card..

if you want to take admission in a college which is out of West bengal, then you can go for-
1.Anna University
2.Oshamania University
etc..
All the best..
30th June 2011, 02:38 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,

After Diploma course you can take direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year.

There are some seets for Diploma student in 2nd year of B.Tech.

if you are not financially strong you can take loan from the bank.

Every bank provide education loan to student.

your branch is very good you can get job just after the completion of Engineering.

Demand of Mechnical student is very good in the market.
3rd July 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

sir which collage i to go my diploma is ugc app is name tmv so where i go plz list
15th August 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS A.R. POKHARKAR , HAS COMPLETED 3 YEAR DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER ENGG. FROM TILAK MAHARASTRA UNIVERSITY PUNE WHICH IS DEEMED UNIVERSITY AND NOW SEEKING ADMISSION FOR SECOND YEAR DEGREE IN COMP. ENGG. BUT NOT GETTING TO REGULAR COLLEGES , PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHERE I CAN GET THE ADMISSION in MAHARASTRA , PL. REPLY ME ON - [email protected]
30th November 2011, 07:51 PM
litunu

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?