28th June 2012, 03:41 PM
aryaarya

Can I get direct admission in any IIT or government college?

sir, can i get direct admission in any iits or any govt. Clgs.....if any plz suggest some govt. Clgs plz....plz rply i will be thankful t u

5th July 2012, 04:23 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in any IIT or government college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryaarya View Post
sir, can i get direct admission in any iits or any govt. Clgs.....if any plz suggest some govt. Clgs plz....plz rply i will be thankful t u
None of the Govt college will give you direct admission, admission strictly based on entrance exams and state boards 12th percentage. And don't even think about direct admission in IITs, admission is too competitive there.

Actually, seats in govt colleges are very less as compared to its demand, so there is no scope for direct admission. You have to clear entrance exam, then only you can get good govt college.

Although you can find many private colleges giving direct admission, like VIT, Amity, LPU etc.. but if you have good score in 12th, then you can try to get direct admission. But don't take admission in private institutes they neither have good faculty, so don't even expect good placement from private colleges, you will just end up paying their high fee.

So, please prepared well for AIEEE and IIT Examinations and if you cracked the examination with good rank, then definitely you will get seat in top government colleges. For more information about the entrance examination please check official website of AIEEE and IIT.
5th July 2012, 04:52 PM
ankur bana

hi,
in india there are no direct admission in any reputated government college as iit,nit,iiit,hbti etc....in these institution admission is purely based on entrance exam which is conducted by reconized institute... in iit admission is based on jee exam and in nit admission based on aieee exam. for more information check officially website
www.aieee.nic.in
www.iitd.ac.in
5th July 2012, 05:27 PM
Vikas hrc

Hi friend..
There are many government colleges in India and around 10 IITs in India.
But there is no direct admission in any of these colleges because most of the students want to take admission in a government college like IIT or NIT,so there is a tough competition to get admission in these colleges.
Some of the entrance tests conducted for admission in these colleges include:-
1.For IITs-IIT-JEE is conducted.
2.For NITs and some other government colleges - AIEEE.
3.For other govt. colleges-State Level Entrance Test.
So,if you want to take admission there,you will have to qualify any of these entrance tests with good rank.
However,there are many private colleges in every state which directly admit students after thier 12th but the record of these colleges are not so good and you will hardly get any campus placement after passing from such institutes.
So,if you think if you can qualify these entrance tests,you can go for preparation of these.
Best of luck.
Thanks.
With regards-
Vikas.
5th July 2012, 05:42 PM
incredible pandit

Hi.i think someone has mislead you about direct admission to iits and other government institues.no you cant get direct admission in any iiits nits or other govt colleges.you to good rank in iit jee,aieee exam.regards
5th July 2012, 07:29 PM
kiranchaitu

seats in govt colleges are very less so there is no scope for direct admission. You have to get through entrance exam, then only you can get good govt college. so dont think it is easy..
9th April 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav got jst 67 marks in jee main 2013, bt i belives tht i cn work hard in 2 mnths n i cn crack iit avanced exam...so sir is there could be any way so tht i cn jst give that exam.....
5th April 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can any MLA or any other person can give us direct addmission in iit?
16th May 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed 12th in2013 .but then I did not know about IIT and its entrance exam.now I want to admission in IIT.but I have no any attempt.sir please give me any solution .after then I can get admission in IIT kanpur
6th June 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

I have qualify B.E.D. and now want to be engineer please tell any way to access.
4th April 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any IIT college after scoring hundred marks in mains exams
8th July 2016, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have just pased jee adv with obc ncl rank 7322 is there any chance of my admision in iits
11th January 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Can I get direct admission in any IIT or government college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i hav got jst 67 marks in jee main 2013, bt i belives tht i cn work hard in 2 mnths n i cn crack iit avanced exam...so sir is there could be any way so tht i cn jst give that exam.....
Yes. You can. I am currently a student of IITB CSE UG.
There's a way. For guaranteed admission crack KVPY Equivalent or Come 1st in your Board.
For consideration crack any Olympiad.
That being said if you crack these you should have a chance in Ivy League. So technically yes there's a backdoor but its way more inaccessible than getting a rank in Jee Adv.
21st October 2018, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can i take admission in good gov. College having 90% in 12class. Plz give some good college s name
11th September 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I am the winner of IEEE(Institute of electrical and electronic engineers).. This is a international award... Can i get direct admission to engineering institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?