8th January 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

How may I get admission in Niper college, Mohali? What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for the same?

how to get admission on niper college in mohali ?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Should MBA be preferred over M.Phrama at NIPER Mohali?
  2. Eligibility to become a teacher for M.Pharma candidate who has completed from NIPER, Mohali? List of institutions offering Ph.D in India?
  3. How may I get the NIPER JEE form by post from NIPER Mohali?
  4. Eligibility for NIPER 2010
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  6. What are the subjects for BA LLB course? How may I get details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Army Law college, Mohali for the same? What percentage of seats is reserved for army officer widow's children?
  7. How much seats is reserved for SC categories in Niper for M.Pharma course? What's the placement statistics of M.Pharma course in Niiper, Mohali?
  8. What is the criteria to get admission in niper?
  9. Which are the institutes offering admission in M.Pharma? Eligibility criteria for it?
  10. Eligibility for m.pharm (niper entrance exam 2010) -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I know the syllabus for M.Pharma entrance exam for NIPER, Mohali?
  12. Can I do M.Pharm in distance after completing B.Pharm?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in NIPER? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  15. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  17. Procedure of getting admission in NIPER for M.Pharm?
  18. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
7th April 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in Niper college, Mohali? What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for the same?

is there any mark range in gpat........fr getting admission in niper????????
12th May 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in Niper college, Mohali? What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for the same?

how to get admission in niper mohali after 12 from medical stream nd what is the entrnce exam date in 2012
15th May 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

what is the range of marks in gpat is eligible for niper entrance exam.
29th May 2012, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

I passed 12th science and i want to take admission in with pharm d. (.Which is 5 year's cource) at niper mohali so is it possible?..and if it possible then what are the cut off marks?
1st July 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

how much rank is required in gpat for niper college admission
8th July 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I am GATE qualified,can I takses adsmsission in niper,am i eligible for getting stipend in NIPER ?
6th August 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Want to take admission in b pharma in niper mohalimohali.having 73% marks in 2 with bio.what to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?