14th January 2012, 09:34 PM
shiv narayan suthar

Colleges for MCA after passing 12th with computers? What is the fee structure? Entrance exam date?

In 12th my subject is computer, So tell me the college for MCA,fees structure and entrance exam date....

Related Questions:
  1. List of best MCA colleges in India? What is the eligibility to enter in MCA college? What is the fee structure and entrance exam date?
  2. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  3. In which colleges can I get after scoring 50% in 12th? What is the fee structure and when will be the entrance exam?
  4. Fee structure of JNU for MCA? Last date of the entrance exam?
  5. What is the date to get the forms for part time MCA? What is the fee structure?
  6. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?
  7. Admission details including fee structure of JNU University for MCA program?
  8. Which are the good colleges for MCA? What is the fee structure and the date of the exam?
  9. Which are the medical entrance exams that I can answer after 12th? What is the fee structure of the medical colleges?
  10. What is MCA entrance exam fee structure?
  11. Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune university after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance test? Fee structure of those colleges and schedule of the colleges?
  13. Best colleges in India and Abroad for studies after 12th? Entrance exam and fee structure? -- [New]
  14. Date of part time and full time MCA entrance exam from Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  15. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  16. Best colleges for Training of Commercial Pilot in India? Date of Exam, Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for the course?
  17. Best MCA colleges in Pune? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to apply for MBA finance entrance exam? Fee structure for the whole course?
17th January 2012, 06:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges for MCA after passing 12th with computers? What is the fee structure? Entrance exam date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv narayan suthar View Post
In 12th my subject is computer, So tell me the college for MCA,fees structure and entrance exam date....
In order to pursue Master of Computer Application, you must have studied Maths in the +2 level, whereas computer as a subject in the same level is not compulsory. After completion of +2 with Maths, you must have qualified any bachelors degree examination of a recognized university, however, few of the universities do prefer candidates with a bachelors degree in computer application or related field.
There are several institutions which offers MCA. Some of them conducts their own entrance exams whereas others,accepts score card of entrance exam conducted by other institutes and other regulatory bodies on state as well as on national level.
Some of the well known entrance test for admission to the MCA course are:

NIMCET- National Institute of Technology MCA Entrance Test
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test
West Bengal Join Entrance Exam
All India MCA Common Entrance Test

The most reputed institutes for pursuing MCA are as follows:
  • National Institute of Technology
  • Birla Institute of Technology and Science
  • Jawaharlal Nehru University
  • Indian Institute of Technology-Roorkee

Please refer to the official website of the universities mentioned above for further details.
16th February 2012, 07:40 PM
sylishneha

Default Re: Colleges for MCA after passing 12th with computers? What is the fee structure? Entrance exam date?

jnu mca entrance exam 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?