12th August 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

How to join for B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala? I am a PG in commerce with 42%

i am a post graduate in commerce (42%). i have 2yrs experiance as a teacher.
i wish to join for b ed correspondence course in kerala. Am i eligible for it ??

Related Questions:
  1. How to join for B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala? I am a PG in commerce with 42%
  2. Correspondence M.Phil has no value? Which university in Kerala provides M.Phil Commerce? -- [New]
  3. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  4. List of B.ed correspondence courses in Kerala? Which are the centers in Kerala?
  5. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
  6. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  7. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  8. Recognized universities in Kerala which offer M-Tech correspondence course in Computer Science?
  9. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  10. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to study B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala? Which are the centers in Kerala
  12. How to do MSc MLT through correspondence?
  13. Can I join CBI with correspondence?
  14. How to join customs officer? I have completed 12th commerce
  15. Required qualification for Lectureship in Commerce in Kerala?
  16. How to do correspondence course in commerce?
  17. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  18. Eligibility for studying correspondence in BSc computers
25th August 2013, 09:52 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join for B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala? I am a PG in commerce with 42%

There are various institutions in India which offer Bachelor of Education (B.ED) in correspondence mode.

These institutions like (IGNOU) have their centers all over India ,so students easily able to do it from the place they live after completing the admission process.

As centers are available all over India ,these institutions must have center in Kerala.

Only thing is that ,you should allow your self to decide from which institution ,you would like to do B.ed and than complete the admission process.

Minimum Eligibility of Correspondence B.Ed for most of the institutions.

• Graduation from recognized university in any stream.
• 2 Years of Teaching experience in School recognized by Govt

Marks in graduation could vary as different university has different minimum marks requirement.

Relaxation of 5% to 3% marks are always given available to SC/ST/OBC.

Most of the universities or institutes offer B.ed correspondently conduct entrance examination for taking candidates into their B.ed course.

Entrance Examinations consist obejctive type questions on following topics

• English comprehension
• Reasoning
• General awareness
• Aptitude for teaching

Top 10 Distance Learning Universities for B.ed

Annamalai University
Madurai Kamaraj University
Jamia Millia Islamia
Kurukshetra University
Kakatiya University
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
Karnataka State Open University
Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
Netaji Subhas Open University
22nd May 2018, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join for B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala? I am a PG in commerce with 42%

I am a graduate in botany with natural science BEd and post graduate in english literature. What i want to do get a BEd in english literature also?
16th May 2020, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

B ed correspondence course in trivandrum in karamana affliated by which university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?