24th April 2012, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Information about MSc program? I am a graduate in Physics from Kerala University, India

Hello Good day. I am a graduate in Physics from Kerala University, India. I would like to know about the MSc. program which is run through correspondence. cos now i am employed outside India. thanking your with warm regards
Shain

Related Questions:
  1. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  2. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  3. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  4. How can I attend PhD Physics? Details of university/college in Kerala for M.Sc Physics?
  5. Do any universities abroad offer 1 year MS program after MSc Physics?
  6. Education centers offering MSc Physics fast track program?
  7. How can I apply for MSc chemistry or MSc Physics in Kerala or Karnataka? What is the cutoff marks?
  8. Got less than 50% in graduation : Can I get admission to MSc Physics course? Which are the universities and what is the criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala
  10. Colleges providing MSc Electronics course inside Kerala specially under Kerala University?
  11. Is there any entrance exam in Kerala University for MSc physics through distance education? Is there any fees structure?
  12. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Physics after M.Sc from any good university in India if secured 54% in B.sc?
  13. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India? -- [New]
  14. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D program along with M.Sc. Chemistry in Kerala?
  15. How to join MSc Physics after doing BSc Physics? What are the courses available in Kerala after BSc Physics to get a good job?
  16. What is the minimum marks required for MSc Physics entrance test in Kolkata Presidency University? List of top 10 universities in India for studying MSc Physics?
  17. Colleges offering graduation in Astrophysics course?
  18. How to join Integrated MSc course in Physics inside Kerala after scoring 92.3% marks in BSc Physics? Which are the colleges offering this course inside Kerala?
24th April 2012, 12:14 PM
vinaships

Default Re: Information about MSc program? I am a graduate in Physics from Kerala University, India

Hi there,

I like your idea to go for MSc correspondence since you are already employed. This way you will be able to complete your higher education while earning at the same time. You can do MSc correspondence from one of the many top class universities in India.
If you are really interested then you may check with IPS Institute of Professional Studies that MSc through distance learning. The degree is recognized by UGC, Dec India approved universities.
24th April 2012, 12:15 PM
vinaships

Default Re: Information about MSc program? I am a graduate in Physics from Kerala University, India

Hi there,

I like your idea to go for MSc correspondence since you are already employed. This way you will be able to complete your higher education while earning at the same time. You can do MSc correspondence from one of the many top class universities in India.
If you are really interested then you may check with IPS Institute of Professional Studies that MSc through distance learning. The degree is recognized by UGC, Dec India approved universities.
4th July 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ADMISSION FOR MSC PHYSICS IN COLLEGES UNDER KERALA UNIVERSITY WITHOUT PASSING THERE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?