18th November 2011, 12:12 AM
ajay022

After completing Computer Science and Engineering what should I do for a bright future?

what r do after compleating computer scienceand eng. for bright fruture

Related Questions:
  1. Which has bright future BCA or Diploma in Computer Science?
  2. Can I opt for CS in future while pursuing computer science and engineering?
  3. Which subjects are better for B.E Computer Science Engineering candidate to take for IAS exam?
  4. Which career is the best are 10th? Is non medical good enough?
  5. Procedure to apply for MS degree? Sub courses of CSE department in MS? Colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  6. Is Electronics Engineering a right field for a brighter future?
  7. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  8. Steps to be taken to have a bright future with high package after doing Chemical Engineering?
  9. Which course would be good for me after completing diploma in computer science engineering?
  10. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  12. Which engineering stream is better?
  13. Which course is best for my career after doing B.E in EC
  14. Which stream in MBA will produce a bright future if I pursue MBA after completing B.Sc in PCM?
  15. Which group in MBA will produce a bright future after completing B.Sc in PCM?
  16. Is there any future studying Computer Science in India? Best public colleges which provide Bachelor or Master degrees in Computer Science? -- [New]
  17. How to get a good percentage after passing 12th commerce? Which computer courses to do for a bright future so that I could get a good salary?
  18. Courses which I should take after 12th science so as to have a bright future?
18th November 2011, 09:13 AM
vibhisha24

Wink Re: After completing Computer Science and Engineering what should I do for a bright future?

you can easily join any job in IT sector this will help you to earn according to your wish especially in mega cities like
pune
18th November 2011, 11:09 AM
tarsem111

Default Re: After completing Computer Science and Engineering what should I do for a bright future?

there are various different bright ways after your degree in computer science according to your wish.

for example if you want to go towards government sector then there are various ways like bhel, sail,ongc etc in all these you can be appointed as a computer engineer
you need to clear their exams.
or one way is to give gate test which is like a real gate to go to direct interview rounds of these goverment sectors.

or may be you can go towards indian army, air force or indian navy.

or simply you camn join a private industry, once you will get experience of one or two years then you can go any place or any position of your wish.
24th December 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing Computer Science and Engineering what should I do for a bright future?

after doing B.E in computer science which city i have to choose?
And what about market
17th January 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after my BE from Computer
17th January 2012, 06:43 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Computer Science and Engineering both have good future
but some different between both courses
computer science is a 3years degree course
it is eligibil many govt jobs like
Group , SI .......etc
and also eligible to the private jobs like wipro , Infoys ,tcl ,..etc

Engineering is a four years course
in this filed more future to the private jobs like wipro , infoys ...........
and also good jobs

but in private sectors more IMP to the Engineering students
8th June 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

after my be what job should i choosefor good income
8th June 2012, 06:00 PM
lakshmi dhana

Hai,,,if you want to go towards government sector then ,there are various ways like bhel, sail,ongc etc in all these you can be appointed as a computer engineer
or one way is to give gate test which is like a real gate to go to direct interview rounds of these goverment sectors.
or simply you camn join a privateindustry, once you will get experience of one or two years then you can go any place or any position of your wish..
8th June 2012, 06:05 PM
lakshmi dhana

Hai,,,if you want to go towards government sector then ,there are various ways like bhel, sail,ongc etc in all these you can be appointed as a computer engineer
or simply you camn join a privateindustry, once you will get experience of one or two years then you can go any place or any position of your wish..
11th August 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

which course would be good for me after completing be ece
15th August 2012, 09:51 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Computer Science and Engineering both have good future
but some different between both courses
computer science is a 3years degree course
it is eligibil many govt jobs like
Group , SI .......etc
and also eligible to the private jobs like wipro , Infoys ,tcl ,..etc

Engineering is a four years course
in this filed more future to the private jobs like wipro , infoys ...........
and also good jobs

but in private sectors more IMP to the Engineering students

Thank you
7th November 2013, 05:02 AM
Unregistered

the things which do matter a lot into the it sector is certifications.
Through clearing certifications you can get hike in your salary.
14th February 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering field has bright future specialy in Afghanistan And other country,Afghan student
9th May 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

is it use in taking computer science and engineering after 12th.. will i get better job after 4 years with better salary..
9th May 2015, 07:26 PM
vandv

Hii friend
After completing Computer science and engg. there are many opportunities .
here are some of these -
You can apply for campus placement
Go for an M.Tech degree
Do MBA
Prepare for Civil Services
you can do Short Term Courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?