28th January 2012, 07:58 PM
Km520

How can I get teaching job in Central Government, I have completed BCA, MCA from Sikkim Manipal University through correspondence?

Sir,i have done bca,mca from sikkim manipal univ. Through D.E Nd wånt teacher job in central govt. Job?
send detais..

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  2. What should I do after BCA(computer application) from Sikkim Manipal university through correspondence?
  3. Is MCA through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University, Valuable? How may I do MCA through correspondence at time of Interview for .NET in IT sector?
  4. How to take admission for MCA in any AICTE approved college? What is the eligibility? Is Sikkim Manipal correspondence course equivalent to graduation?
  5. Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University for getting a government job?
  6. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  7. Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University for government job?
  8. Is Sikkim Manipal good Choice For BCA & MCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure to study MCA in WBUT for BCA graduate of Sikkim Manipal University?
  10. What is the basic qualification to get appointed as a computer teacher in high school?
  11. Is it worth to pursue MCA from Sikkim Manipal University? From where to pursue MCA and what are the job prospects in government sector?
  12. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  13. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  14. Which University is a better choice for me to join MCA course between Sikkim Manipal University and Suresh Gyan Vihar University?
  15. How to do MCA from IIT after doing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  16. Government job in Jodhpur, Rajasthan after BCA from SMU? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to get a government job after qualifying NET examination? I have done MCA from Sikkim Manipal university
  18. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
21st June 2012, 11:14 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get teaching job in Central Government, I have completed BCA, MCA from Sikkim Manipal University through correspondence?

If you need to choose between teaching at the school level or college level. If you choose to teach at the school level then first complete B.Ed. After that for teaching in CBSE school you will also have to submit your score in CTET. You are also eligible to teach in the college level if you clear the NET exam. To appear for this exam you should have secured a minimum of 55% during MCA.
23rd August 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get teaching job in Central Government, I have completed BCA, MCA from Sikkim Manipal University through correspondence?

Hello Sir, I have done MCA from UPTU, luckhnow. I want to teach at college level. I want to know about the process of selection of Lecturers at College level.
10th April 2014, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there necessary to do B.ed for computer teacher in central school. I have completed correspondence BCA from jamia hamdard .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?