30th January 2012, 08:52 PM

What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course? Eligibility of this course?

what is the duration of lab technician course?
what are fees of this course?
which colleges in mumbai offer this course?
what is the eligibility of this course?

8th June 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course? Eligibility of this course?

what is the duration of lab assistant courses?
24th August 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course? Eligibility of this course?

i have one subject back in my degree(BSc.) so can i aligible to join for lab technesion course.
10th February 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i am a student studying bsc zoology final year.can i join for lab technician course after my degree. what is the minimum qualification for the course? which all the hospitals provide this course?
28th February 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of b.sc. Math group. What I am join medical lab techechian diploma course? Plz inform me.
28th March 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that how i apply in govt.sector
15th June 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Iam a student of bsc comp science group.can i join in lab technician course?will it difficult?
6th July 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I am bsc chemistry finished this year which course select further
4th August 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

i am bsc chemistry finished in 2 years which course select futher.
23rd November 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I am B.sc Graduate in zoology, I am intrested to jion in lab tecnhnician cousre in short period in hyderabad.
23rd January 2014, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing m.sc chemistry ....I am intrested lab
Technician course ....I want to know about it ....fee structure,
Which college provide, duaration nd eligibility ....plz tell
23rd January 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I am completed in msc 1st year .i am interested tojob in lab technician courses in short period in nizamabad.
23rd January 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I am completed in msc 1st year .i am interested tojob in lab technician courses in short period in nizamabad.
7th July 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i completed degree.BSC AND BACKUP subject in 2ndsem and 4thsem so result is not come know so can i join to labtechnician course bcz iam very interested so plz tell me the duration and fee
7th July 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

iam completed bsc but 2nd & 4thsem result is not come now so iam eligible to join to labtechnician corse plz tellme duration and fee
21st August 2017, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Bsc food & nutrition 2nd year. Can l join in Lab technician course. What is the minimum qualification for the course? Which are the hospital provide the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?