21st August 2017, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Indian Navy after BA in Philosophy with NCC certificate

Am i eligible for joining indian navy after completing BA in Philosophy with an ncc Navy c certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get any benefit of having NCC 'C' certificate while joining Indian Army? -- [New]
  2. How to join Indian Navy after passing 12th? I am a NCC Navy C certificate holder
  3. EAMCET counselling procedure for special categories such as NCC certificate holders?
  4. What is the value of NCC A certificate in EAMCET counselling? Can I get top colleges with NCC certificate?
  5. Joining Indian Defence after passing NCC certificate A and B
  6. Joining Indian Army after Graduation and with NCC C Certificate
  7. How can I join Indian Army at the age of 26 years if I am having the NCC B Certificate and C Certificate?
  8. Prospect of joining Indian Navy for B.Com with NCC SW cadet student?
  9. Is there a criteria for NCC grade C certificate? I have passed 12th and want to do B.Com
  10. What are the possibilities of getting employed after 12th without NCC-B certificate? Is NCC-C certificate useful for me?
  11. Can I join Indian Army without having NCC Certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How NCC certificate is beneficial for Armed Forces? Certificate 'C' holds value greater than 'A'?
  13. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I have NCC A, B and C certificate
  14. How can I join Indian Army after passing 10th and 12th with NCC A and B Level certificate and a B.Com graduate?
  15. Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard
  16. Although, not eligible as per minimum height requirement for Army, will my NCC certificate and Schedule Caste category status be considered for Indian Army, BSF or CRPF?
  17. I don't have any NCC certificate, can I still join the Indian Army?
  18. How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing my NCC C certificate with B.Grade?
21st August 2017, 09:58 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Indian Navy after BA in Philosophy with NCC certificate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am i eligible for joining indian navy after completing BA in Philosophy with an ncc Navy c certificate?

Yes, after graduation you are eligible to apply for Indian navy and the procedure to join is through CDS (Combined Defence Services) exam. CDS exam is carried out twice in a year by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) to recruit eligible candidate for Indian defence services. Here below are details regarding CDS exam:-

Eligibility Conditions for CDS Exam:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply is graduation or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute.

>> Both male and female candidates are allowed to apply for CDS exam.

>> Applying candidate must be Indian citizen.

>> Age limit to apply for CDS exam is 19 to 25 years.

>> To apply for Indian defence services candidate must be physically and mentally fit.

>> Applying candidate must have good eye sight and candidate must be free from any kind of eye disease.

Selection Procedure:- Selection procedure in comprises of three steps and are as follows:-

1). Written Exam.

2). Medical Exam.

3). Personality Test or Interview.

>> Written exam is based on English, General Knowledge, Elementary mathematics.

>> For more details please visit UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in.
21st August 2017, 10:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Indian Navy after BA in Philosophy with NCC certificate

After completion of Bachelor of Arts graduation course , you are not eligible for Indian Navy exam. Indian Navy exam is conducted by UPSC through CDS exam.
CDS stands for Combined Defence Service Exam.

To be eligible to join Indian Naval Academy a candidate must have completed engineering graduation or BSc with physics, mathematics subjects from a recognised University.

Age should be in between 19 to 22 years.
21st August 2017, 10:57 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Indian Navy after BA in Philosophy with NCC certificate

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy after completion of your BA in Philosophy. To be eligible to join Indian Navy, you should have passed bachelor's degree in engineering from a recognised University for Bachelor of Science in non medical stream from a recognised University. Since, you have not pursuit engineering course, being a bachelor of arts graduate, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?