31st January 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to join M.Tech program in various universities? Am I eligible to sit in GATE exam ? I am in B.Tech 3rd year

Iam in engineering 3rd year.. i belong to CSE branch.. i wanted to know about entrance exams for doing m.tech in your university.. please let me know which entrance test should i right..? am i supposed to right GATE ..?? my aggregate is 86%.. n intermediate score is 90%... and can you please give me date n tymings of your entrance test..? and from where shall i collect d registration form?? i stay at kachiguda..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  2. Any possibility for doing M.Tech Automobile Engineering or Automobile Design after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. Which branch is better for GATE, either EC branch or EI branch? I'm a student in NIT(Rourkela) in 3rd year with 9.46 CG
  4. Am I eligible for GATE having completed B.Tech 3 years back?
  5. Am i eligible to sit for MCA entrance exam? I am currently doing B.Tech in Biotechnology
  6. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  7. How to join M.Tech in Foreign Universities afte doing 3rd year B.Tech IT?
  8. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  9. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  10. Can a B.Tech 3rd year student be eligible to give GATE examination?
  11. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  13. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission? -- [New]
  14. How may i continue my higher education in ME after completion of BE?
  15. How to prepare for M.Sc entrance exams in universities?
  16. What is the minimum qualification for BARC? Entrance Exams to join BARC? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Colleges providing M.tech. in Power Engineering? Admission without GATE exam possible in Deemed universities?
  18. Entrance exams other than GATE for admission to M.Tech programs
6th December 2012, 10:16 AM
mazahar111000

Default Re: List of entrance exams to join M.Tech program in various universities? Am I eligible to sit in GATE exam ? I am in B.Tech 3rd year

List of entrance exams to join M.Tech various universities.
1.TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test)

2. Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) Karnataka by Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)

3. Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University

4. GGSIPU Engineering CET Entrance exam
5.GATE exam
You are not eligible to sit in GATE exam in B.Tech 3rd year.But you can sit in 4th year.........
6th December 2012, 04:29 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to join M.Tech program in various universities? Am I eligible to sit in GATE exam ? I am in B.Tech 3rd year

Dear friend,

FOLLOWING ARE THE LIST OF ENTRANCE EXAMS TO JOIN M.TECH CONDUCTED BY EACH DIFFERENT UNIVERSITIES , SO CHECK IT OUT GIVEN BELOW;

• Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) Karnataka by Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU).
  • Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
  • University of Petroleum and Energy studies, Dehradun UPES-SEAT Engineering Entrance Test.
  • TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test)
  • Birla Institute of Science & Technology - BITSAT Entrance exam
  • BEEE - Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam
  • Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) - M.Tech Entrance exam

FOR GATE EXAM , firstly complete your B.TECH now you cannot sit for GATE ENTRANCE EXAM.

...BEST WISHES..
6th May 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

sir I need to know that how to prepare pgcet entrance with in 15 days to get 70%
6th April 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Please help me I am student of diploma 2nd year civil .want to do summer training June 2015 please inform m about construction company at jharkhand ranchi private or government...
7th April 2015, 08:36 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam in engineering 3rd year.. i belong to CSE branch.. i wanted to know about entrance exams for doing m.tech in your university.. please let me know which entrance test should i right..? am i supposed to right GATE ..?? my aggregate is 86%.. n intermediate score is 90%... and can you please give me date n tymings of your entrance test..? and from where shall i collect d registration form?? i stay at kachiguda..
To join M.Tech programme at top universities, you must have cleared GATE examination. This examination is conducted by IIT. This exam is held once in a year in online mode to test engineering skills of all eligible engineers who gets graduation from Indian institutions.

Only engineering graduates and result awaited engineering graduates can apply.

Pre final year candidates are not applicable.

Gate is considered to be the most toughest entrance examination in India.
Almost all top institutions admit students to master in engineering programme through the gate score card.

The validity of gate score card is three years. You can,apply for public sector jobs,through gate score card.

Few more entrance exams, you can appear for are listed below

1. TANCET
2. VITMEE
3.PGCET
4. BITSAT

etc.
7th April 2015, 12:35 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The exam for doing M.tech is GATE
you can not write it in 3rd year you can give it in final year and after completing your graduation.
Your academic record is very good congratulations for that.
Date for entrance test is 2nd sunday of february.
Best of luck.
7th April 2015, 02:57 PM
Ankit Pk

Unhappy Re: List of entrance exams to join M.Tech program in various universities? Am I eligible to sit in GATE exam ? I am in B.Tech 3rd year

List of entrance exams are as follows:-
1.TANCENT(tamil nadu common entrance exam).
2.GATE Exam.
3.post graduate engineering entrance test.
4.GIGSIPU engineering cet entrance exam.
5.Birla institute of technology -BITSAT entrance exam.
etc....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?