10th May 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

How should I apply for summer training?

Sir/madam

I am the student of mechanical engineering in 6sem.
I want to do my industrail training during this summer vacation in NTPC lohgara near shankargarh.
Sir/madam i want to know that how will apply our training letter in your company
so please tell me procedure of your company for summer training.
Thank you

email id- [email protected]

11th May 2013, 03:20 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I apply for summer training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/madam

I want to do my industrail training during this summer vacation in NTPC lohgara near shankargarh.
Sir/madam i want to know that how will apply our training letter in your company
Thank you

Dear Aspirant,

For applying the summer training the students need to be aware of the notifications released by the company's.

You cannot do the intern unless the company has a facility to do.

So if the company has that facility then they will release a notification for such thing and then the students can apply for the same.

InternShip program will be of 2-3 months depending on the project so it can sometimes more less than that.

That totally depends on the project itself.The company gives permission to maximum of 3 people in a group.

So you should provide a brief documentation of your project and then if they like it then only they allow to do the summer training.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
4th October 2013, 04:32 PM
Abinash Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/madam

Thank you

You have to fill the form of the company and post it through mail. After few days they will send you a call letter. ******Thank you******
13th March 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of final year mechanical engineering but I have not done any summer vacation course but now I want to do some course but I don't know what to do so please give me suggestion and some course detail.
my email. shoaibmuhammad325@gmai. com
5th April 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

this is daleep singh 2nd year mechanical student wants to do summer traning at NTPC delhi.so send me details how to apply for that on [email protected] as soon as possible.
my email [email protected]
19th April 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering i' want to do summer training at NTPC delhi so plz inform come soon as possible
My Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?