18th November 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after completing diploma with 85% and B.Tech with 66%?

Sir/madam I have completed my diploma & b tech graduation in the trade of mechanical. I have completed industrial training 6 months in the part of diploma course. Now I have % of marks are diploma 85 % & b tech 66 % 2015 then my question is how should I seek for job opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  2. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  3. What carrier oriented study I should do after completing diploma in IT?
  4. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in Information Technology?
  5. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder?
  6. Scope of doing PG diploma in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut? Placement details and job opportunities from NIEIT? -- [New]
  7. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma?
  8. What are the job opportunities after completing electronics and communication diploma?
  9. Can I do B.Tech course in distance after completing diploma?
  10. Job opportunities for PG Diploma in Biotechnology candidate?
  11. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  12. Job opportunities after completing diploma in March? I am a 3rd year diploma student in Textile Technology
  13. What are the job opportunities available in private sector after completing M.Sc Computers?
  14. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in IT?
  15. What are the opportunities for me after completing B.Tech with 57%?
  16. What are the government job opportunities available after completing Diploma in ECE?
  17. Job opportunities for Architecture Diploma student in India?
  18. What can I do after studying polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
21st November 2015, 08:33 PM
ant man

Default Re: Job opportunities after completing diploma with 85% and B.Tech with 66%?

The major industries that employ mechanical engineers include
1. Automobile
2. Space research
3. Aeronautical
4. Energy and utilities
5. Air conditioning
6. Bio-mechanical industry
7. Giant manufacturing plants
8. Turbine manufacturing plants
9. Oil and gas exploration
10. Refining industries
11. Agricultural sector
10th December 2017, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities after completing diploma with 85% and B.Tech with 66%?

Sir/Maam, I have completed my btech(computer science ) in 2014 . I have a gap of 3 years as i was preparing for government sector but have been unsuccessful can I get a private sector job even after a gap of 3 years. Can you suggest any type of diploma course or the sector where i can look for job opportunities.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?