2nd August 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Is there any opportunities available for me in railways department after completion of diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?

I have completed diploma in instrumentation and control engineering.is there any opportunities for this department in railways? Can someone please let me know the information on the same soon? Awaiting to get the answer from you all. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in M.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering department
  2. Where can I get study material and previous years papers of diploma CET? I have finished diploma in electronics instrumentation and control department
  3. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  4. Can I applly for electrical engineering? I've done diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  5. Can I do B.Sc after completion of Diploma in Instrumentation engineering?
  6. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  7. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  8. What is the cutoff marks required to join Mechatronics? I have completed diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  9. How to get a degree in B.Tech through distance after completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?
  10. What can I do after completing diploma electronics instrumentation and control?
  11. Distance education institutes for BE / B.tech? I have done diploma in Control and Instrumentation engineering
  12. After completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering how to do part time B.E/B,Tech?
  13. List of core companies details which provides job for Instrumentation and Control Engineering candidates?
  14. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job opportunities for Diploma in Instrumentation candidate?
  17. What are the courses I can try out after completion of diploma in ECE except engineering?
  18. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd August 2015, 01:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any opportunities available for me in railways department after completion of diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diploma in instrumentation and control engineering.is there any opportunities for this department in railways? Can someone please let me know the information on the same soon? Awaiting to get the answer from you all. Thanks!
After completion of diploma in instrumentation and control engineering you are eligible for Railway jobs in Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Educational qualification:-

Eligible ITI departments are Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Mill Wright or Maintenance Mechanic/Mechanic Radio & TV/Electronics Mechanic/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Wireman/Tractor Mechanic/Armature & Coil Winder/Mechanic Diesel/Heat Engine/Turner/Machinist/Refrigeration & AC Mechanic.

Eligible Diploma departments are Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering.

Age criteria:-

Minimum age =20 years
Maximum age =30 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?