1st December 2011, 12:22 AM
dipharsh

What are the entrance exams I should appear in order to get eligibility in the college of my choice like KMC, Manipal in Karnataka? I have done my 10th from outside Karnatka and going to complete 12th from Karnataka

My son has completed upto 10 std outside karnataka and going to complete + 2 in karnataka this year. He is interested to contiune in karnataka by going for MBBS course. Kindly guide me what are the entrance exams he should appear in order to get eligibility in the college of his choice. e.g KMC.-Manipal.
Waiting for your early reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  2. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  3. How many seats are there for MBBS in Kasturba?
  4. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  6. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  7. Entrance exams available to study BDS in Karnataka? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
  9. Notification details of PGCET? Last date to apply for it? What is the date of PGCET?
  10. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  11. List of best diploma colleges to enroll for diploma course after 12th board completion?
  12. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  13. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
  14. Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka?
  15. What is the entrance procedure for non Karnataka candidates? Can we get merit seat through PGCET?
  16. Which are the best colleges to do M.Tech in Karnataka?
  17. Will I be able to give online 12th exam of Karnataka Board in Udaipur?
  18. What is the date of entrance examination of KMC Manipal?
9th January 2018, 09:28 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: What are the entrance exams I should appear in order to get eligibility in the college of my choice like KMC, Manipal in Karnataka? I have done my 10th from outside Karnatka and going to complete 12th from Karnataka

The procedure to get admission in any university in India is same . Everyone should write NEET and get good rank in that. So your son need write NEET. And in addition to that, test by KMC manipal need to be written.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?