20th December 2010, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering?

Dear sir now i'm doing job in a PSU (Pwer Grid Corp. Of India Ltd.) as a Technician Trainee after completed my ITI in Electrician Trade.Now I want to pursue my Diploma in Elect. Engg. in distance course.Our company only accepts AICTE approved colleges and universities.So please kindly inform me such colleges & universities providing such facilities.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges and universities having AICTE approval for diploma Electrical Engineering course?
  2. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  3. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  4. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  6. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  7. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  8. List of the colleges, universities offering diploma in electrical engineering under distance scheme?
  9. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  10. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?
  11. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  12. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  13. Names of the universities and colleges to do B.Tech in Electrical through distance?
  14. List of universities which offer admission in Distance B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in Rajkot to a Diploma holder?
  15. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  16. List of engineering colleges providing external BS in Electrical Engineering degree?
  17. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
  18. Which are the colleges and technical universities which offer AICTE approved Diploma in Electrical engineering through distance mode? -- [New]
29th September 2011, 11:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir now i'm doing job in a PSU (Pwer Grid Corp. Of India Ltd.) as a Technician Trainee after completed my ITI in Electrician Trade.Now I want to pursue my Diploma in Elect. Engg. in distance course.Our company only accepts AICTE approved colleges and universities.So please kindly inform me such colleges & universities providing such facilities.
Dear friend,

Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering:-

Adhiparasakthi Polytechnic College

MEI Polytechnic

Murugappa Polytechnic College

Government Polytechnic, Pune

Chandigarh College Of Engineering & Technology

Adesh Polytechnic College

Chhotu Ram Polytechnic

National Institute of Management

Thanks
13th October 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering?

I AM A FRESHER ELECTRICAL STUDENT FROM ITI. I WANT TO DO DIPLOMA IN ANY ENGG. COLLEGE IN KOLKATA OR BERHAMPORE IN MURSHIDABAD WHICH SHOULD BE AICTE APPROVED. THANKS
14th June 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i am want to diploma course correspondance in electrial any engi, in mumbai or up wich should be aicte approved
15th March 2013, 01:53 PM
pantaloon

hi,,,,,,

Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering

1.Chandigarh College Of Engineering & Technology

2.MEI Polytechnic

3.Chhotu Ram Polytechnic

4.National Institute of Management

5.Adhiparasakthi Polytechnic College

6.Murugappa Polytechnic College

7.Chandigarh College Of Engineering & Technology

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?