11th January 2012, 01:40 PM
ASHOK JAGUWALA

Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?

Re: Names of the universities providing BTECH ENGINEERING (ELECTRICAL )through distance learning after diploma (Affiliated to AICTE/DEC/UGC?

Regard's

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning?
  2. How to do degree in mining engineering through distance learning after passing diploma? Which are the universities providing this?
  3. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning(Affiliated to AICTE/DEC/UGC?
  4. Universities providing M.Phil in Management through distance learning? Qualifications and fee structure?
  5. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering?
  7. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course? -- [New]
  8. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  9. Which are the universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses?
  10. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  11. What is the scope of PG diploma in Financial Management? Names of the universities offering the course through distance learning?
  12. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  13. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  14. List of universities providing diploma after 10th through distance learning?
  15. Names of the universities which provides distance learning in Archeology?
  16. Scope of PG diploma in financial management? Names of the universities offering this course through distance learning?
  17. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  18. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
5th July 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?

Name of the universities providing B Tech. correspondance in punjab? what is the procedure & how to apply & what is the fee structure?
27th January 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?

I HAD COMPLITED DIPLOMA COURSE IN ELECTRONICS,NOW I WANT TO A.M.I.
11th May 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in mining engineering from G.P koderma.i want to complete degree course so will u tell me what i do for degree from mining branch and what is the other option for me about other branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?