20th December 2010, 05:45 PM
inreet

Question papers for UGC NET(Mathematics) exam? How to clear the exam? Which books to follow? Is coaching necessary to crack the exam?

Can someone gave me his/her question papers of ugc net mathematics and also some guidance to how to clear it which books to follow whether to join some institute or not or do self study

29th December 2010, 12:46 AM
sdeepika.b

Default Re: Question papers for UGC NET(Mathematics) exam? How to clear the exam? Which books to follow? Is coaching necessary to crack the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by inreet View Post
Can someone gave me his/her question papers of ugc net mathematics and also some guidance to how to clear it which books to follow whether to join some institute or not or do self study
u can download the UGC NET mathematics from the link provided
http://examrace.com/ugc.aspx

here is another link in which u can get the details of exam pattern, books to be studied
http://www.careerquips.blogspot.com/search/label/CSIR-UGC%20NET

whether to join the institute , it all depends on u. provided the material can u study that makes well worth or do u need an institute.
if necessary the coaching institutions are available online
13th January 2011, 09:54 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Question papers for UGC NET(Mathematics) exam? How to clear the exam? Which books to follow? Is coaching necessary to crack the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by inreet View Post
Dear friend,
You can download those papers from question papers section in our forum...
Otherwise you can visit placementpapers.net website...
3rd April 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers for UGC NET(Mathematics) exam? How to clear the exam? Which books to follow? Is coaching necessary to crack the exam?

i need net mathematics question
6th April 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

hi i need NET MATHEMATICA coaching in pune & solved question
20th May 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i need set(set eligibility test ) previous year question papers
12th July 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i need ugc net mathematics model question papers
20th July 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

sir question paper for UGC NET [mathematics] exam?how to clear the exam ?which book to follow? Is coaching necessary to crack the exam?
19th August 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I cant secure 60% in bsc. Math hons. What now i do msc ? Is there any other cours?
30th October 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

sir question paper for UGC NET [mathematics] exam?how to clear the exam ?which book to follow? Is coaching necessary to crack the exam?
14th November 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

give me list of the books for
mathematics subject for net exam 2011 which I can buy
9th December 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

i need previous questions papers of net mathematics
21st December 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

whether doing Ph.D with NET is good or without NET?
22nd December 2011, 08:36 PM
fmly31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need previous questions papers of net mathematics
NET exam doesnot offer mathematics as a net subject.
5th July 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i need set(set eligibility test ) previous year question papers
hi sir i need ugc net mathematics papers plz send
2nd September 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i need previous five years questions papers of net mathematics.
17th August 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

pls give me the list of best ugc net mathematics books (most recommended)
30th August 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I need previous 2 year question papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?