14th September 2010, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I crack UGC exam? Suggest some tips for the same. I have done MCA and live in Patiyala

Hello,

I have done MCA and i want to crack UGC exam.I live in patiala but in patiala there is no coaching center for UGC.Could you please guide me what will i do for UGC exam.

Thanks,
Priya

12th March 2012, 08:54 PM
vaibhvi

Default Re: How can I crack UGC exam? Suggest some tips for the same. I have done MCA and live in Patiyala

Dear friend!
If you really want to crack this exam then there is no problem you should concentrate deeply on your subject.In this exam the question paper is devided into three parts:
Part a-shall be common for all subjects,this part shall contain question pertaining to General Science,Qualitative Reasoning and Analysis and Research aptitude.
It's my personal experience that this part is not very tough so if you try you can qualify it easily.
Part b-shall contain subject related coventional multiple choice question(mcqs), generally covering the topic given in the syllabus.
Part c-shall contain higher value question that may test the candidates knowledge of scientific concepts.
*0.25% negative marking for each question whenever required shall be applicable.
Date of exam:17-06-2012.
The application form and information bulletin for this test will be available in the desinated branches of Indian bank and Oriental bank commerce from 21st feb to 20th march you can also apply online betweet these dates the detailed information and online form is available on CSIR Website:www.csirhrdg.res.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?