24th December 2010, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

After graduation what should be the best career choice for Arts students?

after graduation wat shuld be the bst carear for an arts students

22nd July 2011, 12:10 PM
jonnathon

Thumbs up Re: After graduation what should be the best career choice for Arts students?

hello friend...
since you did not mention whether you have already graduated or you are almost there, i am assuming you are on the verge of geting graduated..
after completing your graduation in arts stream there are enormous carrer oppportunities waiting for the potential candidates.
The Best among them according to me is IAS..i.e. indian administrative services.
This is conducted by UNION PUBLIC SERVICES COMISSION
IAS certainly is a tough ask bt the best in bussiness.
it completely deals with how you deal with managing a particular area under you....
The MORE YOU ARE EXPERIENCED ,THE BETTER IT GETS..
you have to attend meetings with VIP's every now and then...
for getting into it you have to clear preliminary exam, main exam and an interview
For GENERAL MERIT CANDIDATES- only 4 attempts, 7 for OBC and unlimited for SC/ ST..
friend even if you are among an average lot,then also i suggest to have a go on dis...
3rd December 2011, 10:05 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After graduation what should be the best career choice for Arts students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after graduation wat shuld be the bst carear for an arts students
hi,
After graduation you can join I.A.S. This is the best career option after graduation.
I.A.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C once in a year.
Eligibility criteria:-
>pass the graduation from recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
> Age limit:-
For open category:-21-30year
For OBC category :- 21-33year
For ST/SC category:-21-37 year
> Number of attempts:-
For open category:- 4
For ST/SC category:-7
> Must be citizen of India.

I.A.S is most respectable job in our country.

good luck!
29th May 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After graduation what should be the best career choice for Arts students?

what can i do for I.A.S course
4th October 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

i am not getting all information which i required
20th November 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i am political science honours graduate, and have a 3years exprienced in a reputed hospital as a non medical stuff...my dob-15/02/1989..sir if i score 90 tile in cat and want to do mba in operation, then is it right decition??
1st December 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i have completed graduation in English honours from bihar,bhagalpur university.i want a job in usa.so which course i have to do ..please help
4th July 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir..
I have done graduation.
Can I do hotel managment .
Plz tell m which course is best for me.
6th October 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

After graduation what should be the
best career choice for Arts students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?