15th June 2011, 06:54 PM

What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for BA(Arts) students? What are the subjects in BA(Arts)?

I dont know which subject to take in arts and what will I become after taking those subjects. My father is telling that me to take arts. But I dont know what to do after I take those subjects.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc degree is a good option for science stream students? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc students?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MCA students?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in arts? Am I eligible for becoming a psychologist?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  8. Career opportunities and future prospects of Oil and Gas Management Program at UPES?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Bioinformatic) students?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MBA(Economics) students?
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for commerce students in Meghalaya?
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Nano Science & Technology) students from GNDU Amritsar??
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for Ph.D(Physics) students? What will be the pay scale in that career? Do girls have good scope in it?
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. Is it good to join MCA after Bsc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Career opportunities for M.Sc(Statistics Operation Research) students? -- [New]
31st May 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for BA(Arts) students? What are the subjects in BA(Arts)?

i need to know about ba arts in english.can i get good college for my cutoff 79.5
21st April 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for BA(Arts) students? What are the subjects in BA(Arts)?

Is there any scholarship available for students who want to take accountancy or law?
28th May 2013, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

My pecentage is 46 so i have no idea which cource i do
21st June 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate in ba bt my last result is still awaited . i wan't do mba in hr so, is that gud for me let me know i am really confuged about my carree .
19th November 2016, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in sanskrit. What am I apply for GET examination ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?