10th November 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Best career option for Bachelor of Fine Arts candidate?

Dear Sir,
Which course in Fine Arts will prefer best career option after Graduation? I am now in my final semester of Bachelor of Fine Arts. Please help me to choose best career option. Thank you!

18th November 2015, 03:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best career option for Bachelor of Fine Arts candidate?

There are many courses available to pursue after successful completion of "Bachelor of Fine Arts" (BFA) course. But please note that, "Master of Fine Arts" (MFA or M.F.A) course is the best one to pursue as far as my knowledge is concerned. MFA course can be done immediately after completion of BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) course. MFA course is a Post Graduate degree usually awarded as Terminal Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Creative Writing, Theater, Dancing, Film Making, Photography and Performing Arts. Since you are doing your final semester of Bachelor of Fine Arts, I strongly suggest you to do MFA (Master of Fine Arts) which is not equivalent to Master of Arts course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?