1st February 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that Arts stream has more career option in comparison to Commerce stream in 12th?

I am in 11th class and i am from jaipur. I had taken commerce but after my mid term exams i wanted to change my subject in cbse board. I have heard that Arts stream has more career options in comparison to Commerce. Is it true?

2nd February 2016, 10:46 AM
kantraman

Default Re: Is it true that Arts stream has more career option in comparison to Commerce stream in 12th?

No it is not so,actually courses after 12th in commerce are more expensive as compared to arts and it is not easy to get admission in those courses for all candidate.Basically it is seen that most of arts students are found in key post, reason is that a most of syllabus already they have studied in their graduation/ post graduation.
2nd February 2016, 04:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that Arts stream has more career option in comparison to Commerce stream in 12th?

As per my knowledge both the streams have their own value and career opportunities for higher studies and jobs. It depends on your interest in which field you are interested and where you want to pursue your career.
You can pursue these careers after completing your 12th:
Bachelor in journalism and communication
Bachelor in fashion designing
Bachelor in commerce
Bachelor in Arts
Chartered Accountancy if you have done your 12th from commerce stream
Bachelor in law and many other such courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?