30th August 2013, 05:34 AM
tarique84

How to do Ph.D in Information Technology after doing Bachlor of Information Technology

I have done Bachelor of Information Technology ( 3 years correspondence course), then Master of Information Technology (2 years correspondence course). I have working experience too.

Am i eligible for PhD in Information Technology. Will i have to clear UGC NET? or will i have to clear GATE. Please provide the names of institutions through i can go for Phd.

Related Questions:
  1. In which colleges can I take admission for MSc IT this year?
  2. Any UGC program can help me to get Lecturership in Information Technology? -- [New]
  3. Fee structure details for IIIT Bangalore? Is it possible to apply off-online?
  4. PhD in Information Technology is possible for me? Will I get government college job after that?
  5. How to do Ph.D in information technology through distance mode?
  6. Can I get into any AIEEE engineering college with 160791 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which engineering college can I get in Haryana after scoring 29700 in AIEEE? I am interested in EC branch
  8. List of all the engineering colleges offering admission on the basis of AIEEE exam?
  9. What is the course fee of Dhirubhai Ambani College of Engineering?
  10. List of AICTE approved colleges in which I can get after scoring 60% in 12th Bihar Board and 37 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Is BSc or BCA course a good choice after diploma in computer science?
  12. Which are the good colleges for me after scoring an AIEEE rank of 808833 and state rank of 15432?
  13. Top MBA IT colleges in Mumbai and Pune which consider MHT CET score?
  14. For which topic among Data Mining & Ware-housing, software engineering, C, C++ and Information Technology I can apply for Ph.D in Computer Application?
  15. Which Best Four of Five Subjects for BA Admission in Economics Honors at SRCC will be considered?
  16. What are the options available for me if I get a rank between 50,000 to 75,000 in AIEEE?
  17. List of colleges I can apply for with AIEEE mark 31?
  18. How much can be my rank after scoring 170 marks in AIEEE? In which colleges can I apply?
6th September 2017, 11:56 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Information Technology after doing Bachlor of Information Technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarique84 View Post
I have done Bachelor of Information Technology ( 3 years correspondence course), then Master of Information Technology (2 years correspondence course). I have working experience too.

Am i eligible for PhD in Information Technology. Will i have to clear UGC NET? or will i have to clear GATE. Please provide the names of institutions through i can go for Phd.

If you want to do Ph.D in information technology after completing your post graduation degree, then here below are details regarding the entrance exam for which you can apply to get admission in Ph.D course:-

List of Entrance exams for Ph.D Information Technology:-

1). UGC NET exam.

2). Symbiosis PhD Entrance Examination.

3). AIMA PhD Entrance Exam.

4). JNU PhD Entrance Exam.

5). NIPER PhD Entrance Exam.

6). Alagappa University PhD Entrance Exam.

7). Kurukshetra University PhD Entrance Exam.

8). University of Hyderabad PhD Entrance Exam.

9). GTU PhD Entrance Exam.

10). National Brain Research Centre, PHD Entrance Exam.

11). PhD Examination: Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur.

12). BR Ambedkar Open University PhD Entrance Exam.

13). BITS Pilani PhD Entrance Examination.

14). ICT Mumbai PhD Entrance Exam.

15). Indian Agricultural Research Institute PhD Entrance Exam.

Eligibility Condition:- To apply for Ph.D information technology minimum qualification required to apply is post graduation degree in relevant field from government recognized institute with minimum 60% marks obtained.

Duration of Ph.D Information Technology Degree:- Minimum duration of doctor of philosophy degree in information technology is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?