3rd March 2012, 05:01 PM
srinivasaacharya

How to do Ph.D in electrical engineering after M.Tech in electrical engineering?

how to do PHD in electrical engineering after MTECH in electrical engineering course? please tell me sir/madam? please please please

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. Is it possible for me to get Ph.D degree in Electrical after completion of M.E Industrial Engineering and B.E Electrical?
  3. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  4. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  5. Colleges for PhD in Electrical or Solar engineering?
  6. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  7. Which engineering college can I join for M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  8. Can I do PhD after doing M.Tech in Electrical engineering through distance education?
  9. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  10. How to do PhD in Electrical engineering through regular studies?
  11. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  12. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  13. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  15. Can I do mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical? -- [New]
  18. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
20th February 2013, 01:17 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in electrical engineering after M.Tech in electrical engineering?

Dear
In order to do Phd in a top institutes like IIT/CSIR/IIST/JNCAR you need to qualify the CSIR-UGC-NET examination which is conducted by CSIR .my suggestion best you should qualify this examination. If you qualify you are eligible to do Phd any where in India and also you will get a monthly stipend around 18000 rs.For details about this examination just refer the attached PDF file.IT is the 2013 entrance notification now you are eligible to take this exam.

Along with this there some technical universities call for an entrance exam so you have to clear it in order to do Phd.To know about such universities just go through this link http://www.4icu.org/in/

All the best for your future
Attached Files
File Type: pdf csir netjune2013.pdf(430.9 KB, 473 views)
7th July 2019, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in electrical engineering after M.Tech in electrical engineering?

MY QUALIFICATION IS MTECH SO NOW WHICH TEST I HAVE TO TAKE FOR PHD ADMISSION
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?