15th November 2011, 08:28 AM
sushanth1234

When will be the pGCET Exam in the upcoming year? Details regarding MAT Exam?

Hi am sushanth i just wanted to know the details of pgcet entrance exam .. when is the pgcet exam conducted in 2012 and also i wanted to know details of MAT EXAMS

15th November 2011, 01:51 PM
gkumar13000

Default Re: When will be the pGCET Exam in the upcoming year? Details regarding MAT Exam?

MAT is held four times a year
qualification is graduation
age no bar
u can give it all the 4 times
held
in feb
may
august
december each year
u can get the forms from banks when vacancis come
syllabus--
quantitative aptitide
rasoning
data interprtation
g k
english
of objective type questions
exam covers a syllabus of 10 th level
u get marks on which u can apply from a list of colleges in mat prospectus/bulletin book given with the form.
u have to apply to the colleges of urs choice who call u for an interview and gd on basis of whicj they take admissions
the best colleges are--
amity
new delhi inst of management
appejay,delhi
asia - pacific ,delhi
gsb,ghaziabad
itm grop of colleges
galgotias
indian business academy.bangalore
ramaiah ,bangalore......etc
15th November 2011, 04:58 PM
Fraction Down

Default Re: When will be the pGCET Exam in the upcoming year? Details regarding MAT Exam?

dear friend,

The PGCET Post-graduate Common Entrance Test for admission into Master of Engineering degree (M.E / M.Tech). A good opportunity for Non GATE students to appear for this test and try some of the state universities for Master degree (M.Tech) admissions in Karnataka.

The Eligibility Criteria For PGCET Examination

1.>The candidate must complete B.E/B.TECH from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

2.>For SC/ST/PD candidate you must required minimum 45% marks as a relaxation.

For Instruction About PGCET Examination:

The College name who takes PGCET Qualified Student

1.) A.M.C. ENGINEERING COLLEGE

2.) B.L.D.E. COL OF ENGG & TECH

3.) B.M.S. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING

4.) B.V. BHOOMRADDI COL OF ENGG & TECH

5.) BANGALORE INST. OF TECHNOLOGY

6.) BAPUJI INSTITUTE OF ENGG. & TECH.

7.) BASAVESHWAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE

8.) BELLARY ENGINEERING COLLEGE

9.) DAYANANDA SAGAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING

10.) DR. AMBEDKAR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

You should follow the PGCET Official site:-http://www.kea.kar.nic.in/pgcet.htm

For more Information see the Attachments.

best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf pgcet_notification.pdf(1.02 MB, 128 views)
15th December 2011, 10:31 AM
soniadhruthi

sir i wanted to know when is the pgcet exam for mba?
20th December 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

When will be the pGCET Exam in the upcoming year?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/when-will-pgcet-exam-upcoming-year-details-regarding-mat-exam-461815.html#ixzz1h5FszfLC
29th December 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any official site for pgcet?????????????
3rd February 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi Chaitra .J doing my final yr B.com i want to know when is Pgcet Exam conduted. which are the top and better college for MBA.tell us when to register for pgcet n the website for that
15th March 2012, 12:13 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

if you get marks on which u can apply from a list of colleges in mat prospectus/bulletin book given with the form.
u have to apply to the colleges of urs choice who call u for an interview and gd on basis of whicj they take admissions
the best colleges are--
amity
new delhi inst of management
appejay,delhi
5th May 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.e from nagpur an i want take admission in banglore i have also appeard for gate but i didnt got the valid score so sir kindly suggest me some colleges......because i dont know any thing about the colleges in banglore sir my stream is civil and i am intrested in structures, environment....
17th June 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

M done with my engineering now.i need to apply for pgcet for mtech. when it will be announced?
16th September 2013, 12:42 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushanth1234 View Post
Hi am sushanth i just wanted to know the details of pgcet entrance exam .. when is the pgcet exam conducted in 2012 and also i wanted to know details of MAT EXAMS
~~Information regarding MAT Examination~~

MAT Stands for Management Aptitude Test and this Examination is Conducts All Indian Management Association . If your Interested to Get Admission in Top MBA Colleges than you have to Crack the MAT Examination .

To apply for this MAT Examination than you should Complete Bachelor degree Course from recognized University and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Course .

No Minimum Marks required for this Examination . Only Bachelor degree Pass Mark is Enough to apply for this Examination

MAT Examination Pattern Consist of , Quantitative Ability/Reading Comprehension / Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency / Logical Reasoning / General Knowledge

This MAT Entrance Examination is based on Objective type with Multiple Choice and This MAT Examination is also having Negative Marking System .

There are so Many MBA Colleges Under MAT Examination , So After Successful Completing MAT Examination you may apply for any one of the below MBA Colleges .

Note :- MAT Score card is Valid for One year only !!!

Top MBA Colleges Under MAT Examination :-

=Indian institute of management, Indore
=XLRI Management Institute
=Indus Business Academy
=Indian School of Business
=Management Development Institute
=S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
=Indian institute of management, Calcutta
=Indian institute of management, Lucknow
=Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
=Institute of Management Technology
=Nirma Institute of Management
=Xavier Institute of Management
=Indian Institute of Planning and Management
=Amity Business School
=Loyola Institute of Business Administration
=Indian institute of management, Ahmedabad
=Indian institute of management, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?