11th March 2012, 04:16 AM
kartik916

How to join any kind of training while doing B.Tech? Procedure to join it?

i am b.tech first year student and i want to join the any kind of training season that is conducted by any industry or in railway sector.
is there any training season about which i am talking???
if it is there then please tell me the procedure to join that,....

i have almost two months when i will free please suggest me what i should do in this time period or suggest me if any training season is there for which i am seeking.....

1st July 2012, 09:35 PM
aman@007

Default Re: How to join any kind of training while doing B.Tech? Procedure to join it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartik916 View Post
i am b.tech first year student and i want to join the any kind of training season that is conducted by any industry or in railway sector.
is there any training season about which i am talking???
if it is there then please tell me the procedure to join that,....

i have almost two months when i will free please suggest me what i should do in this time period or suggest me if any training season is there for which i am seeking.....
hi friend,

it is very good to see that you want to make use of your vaccations of 2 months ....but you have not specifed your branch .... in btech first year you can take the coaching of c languange as there are many IT companies and other companies that demands for this languange and it is the basic languange that you have to study....

very less students do internship after 1st year but if you want to do internship then you have to take the T&P certificate from the college and then make your CV and send them to the companies that provides internships like HCL , INFOSYS etc....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?