20th April 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Information regarding the Entrance Exams for this? List of top Government colleges to join this course?

sir i want to do m.phil in clinical psychology. and how can i apply .so please send me details of government best colleges and entrance exams 2012.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  2. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  3. Can i apply for mphil in clinical psychology with 67% marks in M.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  5. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  6. Date of entrance exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Previous years question papers?
  7. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  8. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  9. Applying for NIMHANS M.Phil clinical psychology course before completion of MA psychology?
  10. Last date of mphil in clinical psychology?
  11. Can I apply for M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work or Clinical Psychology?
  12. What is the syllabus of M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS
  13. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  14. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  15. What is the syllabus for M.Phil in clinical psychology?
  16. List of best colleges to do Post graduation in Clinical psychology in Mumbai?
  17. List of recommended colleges in Mumbai to do post graduation course in Clinical psychology? -- [New]
  18. Question paper pattern and syllabus for entrance in M.Phil in clinical psychology
27th April 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Information regarding the Entrance Exams for this? List of top Government colleges to join this course?

date of entrance exam of M.Phil in clinical psychology?
3rd June 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Information regarding the Entrance Exams for this? List of top Government colleges to join this course?

i have done my post graduation in (M.Sc) Human Development ( Home Science) am i eligible for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology.
My subjects were as follows:
M.Sc. (Part-1)
Management program for family & children
History & theories of Human Development
Research & statistic
Human Behaviour & psychology
M.Sc. (Part-2)
Abnormal Psychology
Care of children with disability
Guidance & counselling
Desertation
plz guide me....................
13th June 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Information regarding the Entrance Exams for this? List of top Government colleges to join this course?

sir i want to do m.phil in clinical psychology. and how can i apply .so please send me details of government best colleges and entrance exams 2012.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-apply-m-phil-clinical-psychology-information-regarding-entrance-exams-list-top-government-colleges-join-course-730750.html#ixzz1xfvekl6I
13th June 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-apply-m-phil-clinical-psychology-information-regarding-entrance-exams-list-top-government-colleges-join-course-730750.html#ixzz1xfyLaE9w
1st July 2012, 10:10 PM
mehjabinhaq

Smile Re: How to apply for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Information regarding the Entrance Exams for this? List of top Government colleges to join this course?

hey... could u plz forward me the reply also.. am also lookin fr the same answers...
thank u..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?