9th August 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

How to proceed for further education in Abroad after B.E.? What kind of workshop should I join? What procedure should I follow?

I am in second year BE. HOW SHOULD I PROCEED FOR MY FURTHER EDUCATION IN ABROAD? WHICH CLASSES SHOULD I JOIN? WHAT KIND OF WORKSHOPS SHOULD I ATTEND, IF REQUIRED? WHAT PROCEDURE SHOULD I FOLLOW TO GE LOAN?

19th August 2014, 09:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to proceed for further education in Abroad after B.E.? What kind of workshop should I join? What procedure should I follow?

Procedure to study MS abroad:-

- Prepare well for the entrance exams. You can refer to books like The Official Guide to the GRE Revised General Test (With CD) (English) , OFFICIAL GUIDE TO TOEFL TEST,The Official SAT Study Guide, Ultimate Guide to Ielts Writing ,etc.
- Appear for the entrance exams like GRE or SAT and IELTS or TOEFL.
- Score good marks in them.
- Apply in 4-5 foreign universities as per your score.
- On getting selected, choose one among them and confirm the admission.
- On seeking admission letter from them, apply for VISA.

You should join coaching institutes for the preparation of entrance tests. Apart from this, it will be better if you get some job experience or work experience embedded in your resume and personal experience. For loan, you can get the entire details by clicking here.
27th June 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to proceed for further education in Abroad after B.E.? What kind of workshop should I join? What procedure should I follow?

Can you pls suggest me some universities in US for MS in mechanical engineering with their cutoffs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?