20th January 2011, 02:29 PM
RAJESHBHATI

How to apply for Summer Training after second year of B.E. (Mechanical)? Which companies do offer summer training after second year of B.E.?

how to apply for training after second year in mechanical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for Summer Training after second year of B.E. (Mechanical)? Which companies do offer summer training after second year of B.E.?
  3. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training?
  4. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  6. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  7. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  8. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  9. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  10. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  11. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  12. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  13. How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student?
  14. List of companies to apply for summer training while doing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  15. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  16. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
20th January 2011, 04:15 PM
prtk.co

Default Re: How to apply for Summer Training after second year of B.E. (Mechanical)? Which companies do offer summer training after second year of B.E.?

www.summertrainings.com

there are lot of companies which gives summer training .Some take fees from you to give training. You can check the above site for list of summer training companies.
31st January 2011, 06:35 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for Summer Training after second year of B.E. (Mechanical)? Which companies do offer summer training after second year of B.E.?

Ask you college TPO (Training & Placement officer),The authority will proceed the matter.Otherwise if you have any industrial contacts then bring the address to TPO,then proceed a letter.Submit it to the company.they will proceed next step for you.
5th March 2011, 10:04 PM
JITENDRA KUMAR VERMA

plz give me the by which i can apply 4 summar training
28th March 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

my clg doesnt give any permission letter for training after 2nd year..can u plese tell me companies which offer training aftr 2nd year...for cse??
18th April 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I am student of banasthali VIDYAPITH persuing mca . I am currently in 2 sem can i get summer training IN THERMAL?WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR THIS?
12th August 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am Anju Bhardwaj from Rohtak (Haryana).i m a student of bps girls university. I m in b.tech second year with trade fashion technology. I want to get information about traning after second year. Which company offer this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?