13th March 2012, 12:07 PM
vishal338

How may I get the syllabus of BARC and NPCIL exam for mechanical engineering students?

Sir, I request you to please send me the syllabus of BARC & NPCIL (2012) exam for mechanical stream as soon as possible.i really thankful to your guideance.

VISHAL SRIVASTAVA
GURU NANAK DEV ENGINEERING COLLEGE
BIDAR,KARNATAKA
MECHANICAL BRANCH

27th March 2012, 10:00 PM
Dhaneshwari verma

Default Re: How may I get the syllabus of BARC and NPCIL exam for mechanical engineering students?

How may I get the syllabus of BARC and NPCIL exam for mechanical engineering students?

Sir, I request you to please send me the syllabus of BARC & NPCIL (2012) exam for mechanical stream as soon as possible.i really thankful to your guideance.
My email id is: [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-may-i-get-syllabus-barc-npcil-exam-mechanical-engineering-students-664378.html#ixzz1qKbqnbj2
28th March 2012, 06:41 PM
brojogopalsapui

Default Re: How may I get the syllabus of BARC and NPCIL exam for mechanical engineering students?

sir,please send me NPCIL executive trainee 2012 syllabus for electronics and communication..my email id is [email protected]
2nd April 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i am archana nayak, 4th yr stundent,sir plz send me syllabus and same type of question papers with answers as soon as possible for electrical angg.my mail id is [email protected]
2nd April 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send mebarc exam 2012 syllabus and question answers of same type for electrical engg.my mail id is [email protected]
3rd April 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me syllabus and previous question papers of npcil and barc as quick as
possible. My email id is [email protected]
3rd April 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me syllabus and previous question papers of npcil and barc as quick as
possible. My email id is [email protected]
3rd April 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

my email- [email protected]
kindly send syllabus 2012 and last years solved questions papers of mechanical engineering as soon as possible
thank you
4th April 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me syllabus for BARC & NPCIL 2012 exam for mechanical stream .
my email [email protected].
11th April 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

sir,please send me syllabus for BARC(2012) EXAM for mechanical stream
my email id- [email protected]
25th April 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i am ramamoorthy, 2010 passout ,sir plz send me syllabus and more model question papers with answers as soon as possible for mechanical engg.my mail id is [email protected]

Thanks&Regards,
Ramamoorthy.V
8th June 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

How may I get the syllabus of BARC and NPCIL exam for Electronics engineering students?

Sir, I am Animesh (4th yr.) persuing B.Tech in Electronics. Sir, please send me syllabus and model question papers with answer for electronics engg. my mail id is [email protected]
29th March 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me the syllabus for BARC exam 2013 mechanical engg to [email protected]

Hopefully
ANISH MOHANAN
22nd April 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus of barc exam for mechanical engineering.
email id; [email protected]
19th January 2014, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

SIR, please send me syllabus of barc exam for mechanical engineering.

My email id is [email protected]
20th February 2014, 08:11 AM
rahulsir1

SIR, please send me syllabus of barc exam for mechanical engineering.

My email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?