17th March 2012, 11:35 AM
anand2705

What is the syllabus for NPCIL online Entrance Exam? Where do I get syllabus and solved Question Papers for this Exam?

SIR I WANT TO KNOW THE SYLLABUS FOR NPCIL ONLINE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.WHERE DO I GET IT?
ALSO WHERE WOULD I GET TEN YEAR SOLVED PAPERS OF NPCIL ENTRANCE EXAM?
KINDLY SENT THE ANSWER ON MY MAIL [email protected]
THANKING YOU.

24th March 2012, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for NPCIL online Entrance Exam? Where do I get syllabus and solved Question Papers for this Exam?

sir plz send me solved previous question paper
8th April 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for NPCIL online Entrance Exam? Where do I get syllabus and solved Question Papers for this Exam?

SIR I WANT TO KNOW THE SYLLABUS FOR NPCIL ONLINE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.WHERE DO I GET IT?
ALSO WHERE WOULD I GET TEN YEAR SOLVED PAPERS OF NPCIL ENTRANCE EXAM?
KINDLY SENT THE ANSWER ON MY MAIL [email protected]
THANKING YOU.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-syllabus-npcil-online-entrance-exam-where-do-i-get-syllabus-solved-question-papers-exam-672320.html#ixzz1rSiSCkJY
11th April 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

plz send npcil online exam syllabus my email id priyanka.rawat [email protected]
14th April 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want NPCIL last 10 years question papers with solutions for electrical stream urgently.
15th April 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please let me know the pattern for NPCIL online exam for ET.
17th April 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

syllabus for electronics communication in npcil
10th July 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

plz snd me last 5 yrs mechanical paper of npcil on my email [email protected]
10th July 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

plz snd me last 5 yrs mechanical paper of npcil on my email [email protected]
10th January 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

If any one got the sample papaer please send at salilshri15 @gmail.com
THANKS.
26th September 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

plz snd me last 5 yrs mechanical paper of npcil on my Email [email protected]
4th March 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

sir do i get the 10 years previous year question papers n syllabus for electrical engineer ..plzzzzzz send to my mail [email protected]
18th March 2015, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS FOR NPCIL ONLINE ENTRANCE EXAM?WHERE DO I GET AND SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS FOR THIS EXAM?
sir i want 10 years previous year question paper and syllabus for electrical engineer...please send to my mail id [email protected]
18th March 2015, 10:08 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

The syllabus for NPCIL is basically GATE's syllabus only. Though the level of questions wont be of that level. The questions would bee much simpler and straight to the point. Also, aptitude and English is not included in the syllabus.

If i would be giving NPCIL exam then i would have given more emphasis on subjects like- Machines, Analog, Network, Control and communication. A bit of digital and measurement can also be asked.

So, prepare yourself with these subjects, rather revise the important concepts and practice the major problems since most of the numerical will be direct formula based.
3rd September 2015, 12:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Below are the attachments of NPCIL question papers of past few years. Please download them.
27th April 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me NPCIL last 5 years Question papers on my Email Id : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?