14th March 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Is the Vinayaka university offering MBA in marketing approved by AICTE?

Dear sir,
I want to do distance education in Executive MBA in marketingl from vinayaka university please guide me whether it is approved or not from UGC or AICTE?

17th June 2012, 08:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the Vinayaka university offering MBA in marketing approved by AICTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
I want to do distance education in Executive MBA in marketingl from vinayaka university please guide me whether it is approved or not from UGC or AICTE?
The Master of Business Administration [MBA] program offered by the Vinayaka Missions University - Directorate of Distance Education is approved by the Distance Education Council [DEC] and the University itself is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC].

However, as far as the approval of the MBA program from All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE] is concerned its not.

In order to get detail information one may refer to the following Link.
27th October 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the Vinayaka university offering MBA in marketing approved by AICTE?

i want to study executive MBA in finance from vmu. is this course offered and also approved by AICTE?
19th December 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Does industries consider the degree
certificate of vinayaka mission?
21st January 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I have a question about this vinayeka Misson university is approved by ujc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?