23rd February 2012, 11:17 PM
Axita Mehta

Will I be able to do executive MBA after doing B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control with MBA in HR and Marketing?

Hi,

I am B.Tech in Instrumentation & Control with MBA in HR & Marketing. I am currently working as HR Executive. I wish to do Executive MBA from a good place. Could you please tell me about it.

24th February 2012, 12:39 AM
simmi9044

Default Re: Will I be able to do executive MBA after doing B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control with MBA in HR and Marketing?

Graduates who have finished
their studies with more than
55 percent marks can apply
for the MBA course. Students
will have to write an entrance
exam such as MAT/CAT/XAT or ATMA to get admitted into
this course.
24th February 2012, 01:38 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to do executive MBA after doing B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control with MBA in HR and Marketing?

Hi dear.........
After B.tech you can do MBA , but for this you have to apply for entrance exam after that you can read MBA .
I am providing you a carrier chart from you can get details information about your carrier.

Good luck...............
24th February 2012, 08:37 PM
ramandeep.2dec

Yes, you surely can do that. For MBA, you just a need a graduation degree. You can get admission in any b-school or IIM after cracking exams like CAT,MAT,NMIMS, XAT and many more like this. Admission to any college depends upon your entrance exam score and interview after written exam.
12th March 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Whcih stream i n M.B.A will be good for B.Tech(Instrumentation) graduate?
16th May 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

i am 2nd year engineering student , pursing in instrumentation and control engineering .I am thinking of to do MBA. In which part of mba should i go?Which is the best for the engineer please sugest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?