14th March 2012, 08:27 PM
HARDIK NAIR

How to apply for MHT CET after passing 12th from Kerala? Date of sale of forms? Where the forms are to be submitted?

my cousin has passed HSC examination from kerala and now he wants apply for MHTCET 2012.please help me by providing the information about form availabilty and where are these forms available and to where this forms are to be submitted.please reply me as soon as possible.

4th July 2012, 10:52 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for MHT CET after passing 12th from Kerala? Date of sale of forms? Where the forms are to be submitted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARDIK NAIR View Post
my cousin has passed HSC examination from kerala and now he wants apply for MHTCET 2012.please help me by providing the information about form availabilty and where are these forms available and to where this forms are to be submitted.please reply me as soon as possible.

Since you are you from outside of Maharashtra will have to buy the form from Divisional Authority office. You should refer to the Annexure-A of the attachment. It has all the names of the offices and also the addresses.

You will have to submit the Demand Draft of Rs.700/- in favor of "Competent Authority, MH-CET, Mumbai" payable at Mumbai.

You will also have to submit the application form, collect the receipt and admit card also from the same list of Divisional Authority office. However

Just remember that There will be three different brochures for Health Science, Engineering and Pharmacy but application form will be the same.

THere will be a list of documents specified in the brochure that the outside Maharashtra candidates would have to present at the time of submission of the application form.

Eligibility Criteria

The candidates must have completed 12th with a minimum of 45% marks

However there is a relaxation of 5% for the backward class candidates. The candidate must have English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects at the 10+2 level.

You should go through the eligibility criteria provided in the brochure before purchasing the application form.

The forms were available from 19th march to 30th march and the exam was conducted on 10th May this year.

Exam Pattern

The exam consists of 2 papers. One paper is of Physics and chemistry. Each subject is of 50 Marks each.
Paper 2 is of Mathematics of 100 marks. The time allotted for each paper will be 1.5 hour

For further information about MHT CET you can refer to the attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mhcet.pdf(419.9 KB, 227 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?