2nd November 2011, 08:34 AM
savita pareek

Which course shall I join to become a Lecturer of Computer Science?

i want to be a lecturer of computer science
in good clg so which corse i join?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course shall I join to become a Lecturer of Computer Science?
  2. Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join engineering college as a lecturer after passing B.E in computer science from VTU university?
  4. How to do PhD in Computer Science for an Assistant Lecturer?
  5. Which course to choose to become a Lecturer in a good college having completed M.Sc in Computer Science and working in a Company?
  6. How to get lecturer job in government college after doing B.E computer science?
  7. How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College
  8. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  9. Eligibility for joining lecturer in CSE Dept on any anna university campus after completed my MCA and ME(CSE)
  10. Does M.Phil in Computer Science beneficial to become a Lecturer?
  11. Can I become a lecturer in any Arts and Science college if completed M.E. in Computer Science Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to become a lecturer after passing B.E in Computer Science?
  13. Am I eligible for computer science lecturer in diploma polytechnic in Bangalore University after completing MSc in computer science -- [New]
  14. Can I join M.E computer science while graduating in B.E computer science?
  15. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  16. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  17. How to get the job of a teacher in Tamilnadu government?
  18. Am I eligible to study M.Tech if completed M.Sc in Computer Science & IT and working as a Lecturer in a BCA college?
2nd November 2011, 03:12 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course shall I join to become a Lecturer of Computer Science?

If you aim to become a lecturer in Computers, you have to have a B Tech degree in Computer Science from a good college. Also your CGPA matters a lot. So keep up your grades.

Now most people face problems in teaching field also, due to lack of concepts or tips or experience in teaching. So M.Tech would be a rather better option after your Bachelors. After this Masters course you can get a teaching job in a good reputated college.

So firstly gain good knowledge yourself, if you want to spread it to others.

Good luck.
13th April 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
My daughter in law has a qualificayion of BE honour's in IT with 74.8% marks M.Tech. (Comp.Sc.) with 74.36% Marks and her GET scoring marks are 93.6%. The Board of Rajasthan Technical Education, Jodhpur say to her, she is not eligible for the post of Computer Science Lecturer. Please give us your expert opinion so that the problem can be shortout.
Thanks.
With regard,

P.C.Sharma
My E-Mail ID [email protected]
4th July 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

I am M.Sc in electronics.I want to know whether i am eligible for computer science lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?