15th March 2012, 10:30 AM
naruslg

Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech course in any of the colleges of Bangalore with a score of 17 in GATE Exam?

I got a gate marks a mere 17,am i eligible to get M.Tech admisiion to any of the colleges in bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. Mtech in good colleges without GATE score?
  2. What are the best colleges in Bangalore? I have scored 21686 rank in GATE with 31.67 score?
  3. Universities offering MTech/MS? and colleges affiliated to these universities?
  4. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  5. Whether GATE is mandatory for admission in PhD course at IISC, Bangalore? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  7. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech?
  8. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  9. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam?
  10. Admission in a good college for M.Tech after GATE score of +9? Cut-off for Mechanical branch? Good colleges where i will be eligible?
  11. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  13. Engineering colleges for M.Tech admission without GATE score?
  14. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  15. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering?
  16. Can I do Mtech in biotechnology with 32 Score in GATE exam?
  17. Which are the M.Tech courses in IIST Trivandrum? When is the entrance exam conducted for M.Tech course? Is it possible for admission through GATE score?
  18. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
15th March 2012, 12:22 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech course in any of the colleges of Bangalore with a score of 17 in GATE Exam?

M.Tech degree is intended to provide education for students who wish to work in the IT industry as practitioners ,
It is awarded upon successful completion of a 4 semester broad based academic program
All students enrolled in the M.Tech program are residential , full time students

Eligibility :

First class four year bachelor's degree in engineering i.e B.E , B.Tech or
First class degree in 3 years graduate
Final year students also apply

Selection procedure :

Basis of prior academic performance in the IITB,s online entrance examination & an admission interview

Apply : http://iiitb.in

Application Fee : Rs.1000/-

Important Dates :

Last date for applying online : March 18 , 2012
Last date for receiving application fee : March 23 , 2012

Exam & Interview :

Notification : March 24 , 2012
Exam dates : April 1 , 2012
(online admission test) April 8 , 2012
Selection interviews : May 2-4 , 2012

Some colleges In Bangalore :

International institute of information technology

AMC engineering college

University Visvesvaraya college of engineering

R V college of engineering

Dayananda sagar institutions

Indian Institute of science

M S Ramaiah institute of technology
22nd March 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech course in any of the colleges of Bangalore with a score of 17 in GATE Exam?

Ramya Anandhan

Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech course in anna university with a score of 17 in GATE Exam?

I got a gate marks a mere 17..will i get admission in anna university and my gate score is 113.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/am-i-eligible-get-admission-m-tech-course-any-colleges-bangalore-score-17-gate-exam-667778.html#ixzz1pqsDmHJQ
23rd March 2012, 02:20 PM
sobyroby

Unfortunately you have not made the cut off for any stream in GATE 2012. Your marks are very low and you will have to settle for a low ranking college. It might be a waste to do so and I would suggest you try again next year after a thorough preparation.
28th March 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

i got 23.33 marks in gate and i have eligible in gate because of sc quota . am i eligible any course of civil category in anna university
4th April 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I am an ECE graduate and I cleared or Qualified the GATE CSE With 31 %, Means Just Qualified.Score: 293. i love to do an MTECH in CSE . Will You Suggest me a Good College Where I can opt for MTECH. Any Help is really Appreciated . i am an OBC candidate too.
6th June 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I am an BTECH IT student..I have cleared the GATE 2012 in CS with 30.33 and I am an OBC candidate...Are there any possiblities for me to get an MTECH seat in the College of Engineering, Guindy..
22nd July 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

my ambission is to do mtech in any colleges.but my 6th semester is not cleared.2 more paper left .exams were over. waiting for result.can i get admission in any college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?