5th July 2012, 02:14 PM
chaitanyatirki

Should I go for job or learn software course while being an electronics engineer?

sir, i am electronics engineer. should i go for job or learn software courses as i am very much concern about my future growth

22nd July 2013, 02:31 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Should I go for job or learn software course while being an electronics engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaitanyatirki View Post
sir, i am electronics engineer. should i go for job or learn software courses as i am very much concern about my future growth
Hello chaitanya !

Do you have any job in hand? then don't leave it, please move forward with that. You can anytime step into software field. If you don't, then its definitely an add on to your career to learn software course(s).

If you have good salaried job then you will not have doubt regarding career, assuming you to be not having job in hand. I am writing few more lines in the sake of interest in your career.

Aspiring job in this competitive software field needs a lot of pro active thinking. Identify if there is a similar seed in your brain to work in software field or not it is very important to do so, because without interest your life will be very dull in software field. Vice versa you will enjoy to the peaks if you have even little bit interest.

Identify the language which interests you most. Learn it thoroughly. No need to settle for whatever comes to your door. Try for what you really want in the software field. for example if you want to become a java developer never settle in the testing career. Always try what you want and where you think you have something to do.

Pick some good coaching institute. Be very selective here, this is what all matters, if you shine it is because of this step. If you loose interest also is because of this very step. So be very careful.

Attempt all the interviews even with less preparation learn what ever comes in your way. Become a pro. Live and think only about it. You might get many ideas. Respect them and spend your choices intelligently.

There are some who does both that means they do job and also learn courses to enhance they are generally highly talented. If you think you are also of that kind then please. At the end of the day you should be happy of what you are doing. Simple !

Regards
Aditya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?