26th August 2011, 07:49 PM
Darsh Patel

Procedure for admission in GTU? From where to get the form? Eligibility for admission in M.Tech and M.E without GATE score?

Sir,
I am persuing my degree in CS.My graduation will be over in June 2012.Will you please suggest me the procedure of getting admission in GTU?I want the full details of the form and enterance exams conducted regarding the admission.
What will be the eligibility for getting admission in m.tech & m.e. without GATE score.
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for getting admission in GTU? Details about the entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for admision in M.Tech without GATE score?
  2. Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to get admission in any college through GATE? My GATE score is 198
  4. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Options available for me after getting 30/100 in GATE in ECE branch? Is there any PSU exam providing admission for such a score? Can I get MNIT? Admission procedure of M.Tech course in BITS?
  6. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  7. Admission in any college after scoring 13 marks in GATE and 124 score? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Will I get admission in GTU M.Pharm college after getting disqualified form GPAT exam?
  9. M.Tech from IIT, Delhi after GATE score 528? Procedure for admission?
  10. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  11. Will the GATE score help me to get admission for Ph.D after M.Tech Electronics? What is the admission criteria?
  12. Admission in M.Tech (Automation) after a decent GATE score and 66% in final year and 56 overall in B.E (Instrumentation)?
  13. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  14. Engineering colleges for M.Tech admission without GATE score?
  15. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  16. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  17. Procedure for admission for M.Tech in JNTU Affiliated Colleges through GATE score?
  18. Any separate exam for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Date of the exam?
28th December 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in GTU? From where to get the form? Eligibility for admission in M.Tech and M.E without GATE score?

I have completed my B.E in computer from GTU...I want to know, is it possible to do M.E. or M.Tech externally from any university??? If yes, then please give me all details about that course and university and also the eligibility for that...
13th February 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in GTU? From where to get the form? Eligibility for admission in M.Tech and M.E without GATE score?

hello sir,
I want to join GTU for ME.i want to know that when is entrance exam,,sir plese tell me.
i am completing my BE in 2012
18th March 2012, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

i got 25.33 in GATE 2012 in electrical engg and my gate score is 341. whats my chance to get admission in M.Tech in SVNIT? reply me.
10th April 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

what is QUATA for admission i GTU.? for CBSE Students.?
25th April 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

does the student from outside gujrat can get the admission in gtu on the base of AIEEE and 12 result...?
26th April 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I just cleared the gate 2012 by 31.67 score and qualifying score is 31.54. can you please tell me where can i get the admission for M.Tech in Computer.?
22nd June 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

regestration date for filling m.e. enterence foarm
25th June 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

when will be the forms for m.e. will be available in GTU and where ?
16th February 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to do M.E. in CS without GATE. could u pls tell me when will b the GTU exam conducted n from where to get the exam form.
1st July 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed my BE in CS Branch. Will you please suggest me the procedure of getting admission in GTU?I want the full details of the form and enterance exams conducted regarding the admission. Please give the information about schedules of Non Gate Exam.
What will be the eligibility for getting admission in m.tech & m.e. without GATE score.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?