21st March 2012, 03:30 PM
Jinti Dihingia Borah

Details regarding Assam Tribune institute and its advertisement for non teaching staffs?

I want to know about the institute n the adveristment published in the Newspaper The Assam Tribune for the post of non- teaching staff in Administrative Deperament at U. P. n Sibsagar (Assam)

Regards
Jinti Dihingia Borah
Dibrugarh

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding Assam civil services examination? Which other career option I can choose after completing MA from Geography apart from teaching?
  2. When will be the exam of Taxation and Excise inspector?
  3. Detailed information about Assam Lateral Entry Exam? Can I get admission in any government college outside of Assam? -- [New]
  4. Is there any good institute in Assam for MSW course? What kind of jobs will be offered for MSW?
  5. Options available after completing Automobile Engineering?
  6. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  7. How and when can I apply for the entrance exam of Assam Police Service Commission? Date of announcement of advertisement of APSC?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  9. In which engineering college can I get on the basis of IPE marks(93%)?
  10. Colleges in Assam which accept Lateral Entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is the central university of technology, Kokrajhar, Assam appproved by AICTE?
  12. How to get government jobs and requirement details, reference guidance for government sector exams and advertisement details?
  13. How can I apply for the entrance of Assam Police Service? Date of announcement of advertisement?
  14. Joining details for B.Ed course? I have done B.Tech with 59%
  15. How may I get details about Assam JAT MBBS entrance exam? How may I get forms for the same?
  16. Any institute offering JBT course in Assam?
  17. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in Guwahati(Assam)? Can a Law graduate apply for B.Ed course? How may I get details about B.Ed?
  18. Names and full addresses of NET/SLET Coaching Centres in guwahati?
4th March 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding Assam Tribune institute and its advertisement for non teaching staffs?

I want to see the advertisement of polytechnic admission test which is published in assam tribune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?